2023 NFL Thread | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Lamar lookin a little like Old Lamar. This would be a disaster if they lose this. Long game tho

Feels like this is the year Buffalo has to get it done. No Burrow, the Chiefs are down, and Stroud is still young plus Houston doesn’t have a great deal of talent around him. The AFC is only going to be tougher next year.
I don’t see this at all. The entire defense is injured and their backups are injured. Nothing is set up for them other than playing at home which really isn’t that much of an advantage relative to having 3rd stringers all over

So my in-laws (to be at the time) had Giants season tix when I graduated and moved down to NYC area in late 80s.

I went to boatloads of games from then until kids. Then went to fewer and fewer, especially when my kids aged into sports.

They gave the tix up when the new stadium was built.

I always assumed that I would buy back in once kids were gone but that has now happened and I find that I have no interest in doing so:

PSLs are ridiculous
Tix prices are insane; parking is insane; concessions are insane
Leave at 10 AM for a 1 PM game and get home at 8 PM
Flexing so you don't know when games are
Better view from my couch

Many others must feel the same way as there was actually a TV commercial advertising season tix during one of the playoff games. Back when I first started going there was a 20+ year waiting list.

Does Linc have same issues?

Sorry for the delay in getting back - been offline most of the week.

PSL's were ~$3K back in early 2000s. My understanding is NYG and NYJ fans had to pay much more than that. I could sell the rights to my tix for more than $3K now so I guess that's ok.

Almost every year the Birds raise ticket prices 8-10%. Would take some nerve to raise them after the way the end of this season played out.

Just about all of the issues you raised are relevant for me too at the Linc. The day is exhausting and the parking/traffic is a real pain. Last two years I've sold tix to 2-3 games each year for pretty good premiums above face. I'd probably be game to give up the tix but my two sons enjoy going to the games so I'll keep them for now.

Love has all day to throw. If that persists the Niners will be going home early.

I'd love to see the GB upset. That dropped Purdy INT early would've been huge for GB to out more points onhr board. And the 4th down miss by GB hurts too.

Is this ref serious with this spot? They amaze me every single week. Multi billion dollar league lmao

How many times are the Packers going to get a bad spot tonight? Good lord.
That was the second one on this set of downs! They got a first down on first down, too!

Purdy has been rattled since his first throw. He is Left Coast Tua.

Purdy has been rattled since his first throw. He is Left Coast Tua.
He’s definitely a starting nfl qb, but like tua his biggest asset is hes competent on a rookie contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom