2023 NFL Thread | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

I don't blame Love at all for that. Any QB would be pressing like that if they knew that they can't send the kicker out there.

Thats what you get for not having a real kicker in professional football.

I don't blame Love at all for that. Any QB would be pressing like that if they knew that they can't send the kicker out there.

Thats what you get for not having a real kicker in professional football.
Josh Allen would get killed for that and I’m not even a Bills fan. They had timeouts just throw it out of bounds.

Josh Allen would get killed for that and I’m not even a Bills fan. They had timeouts just throw it out of bounds.
No yeah I'm not saying it was the correct decision just that it's a forgivable mistake given the circumstances. I think there are lots of QBs who would have made a similar mistake at some point in that drive. We know Allen and Mahomes would probably force something similar if they thought they needed six there and I think Pack thought they needed six.

A Baker-Lamar Super Bowl would be my heaven and I don't care who knows it

The NFC is so bad.

Who is the best QB in the NFC? Stafford, IMO
All those guys had nice seasons despite their reputation and all put up better stats than Mahomes. That said I still think Dak and Hurts are the best in the conference despite their early losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom