2023 NFL Thread | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Yeah, watching in slow mo is definitely the way to analyze it. The guy rarely slides (much to the chagrin of most Bills fans) and now it’s suddenly his fault cuz the Steelers defenders half-assed it while he’s running free in the open field. Ok.

I'm not taking it that serious - just joking around!

In full speed it was pretty obvious...but to dispel the "stutter step" myth - watch it in slow-mo!!! :)

In order to convince me that's a stutter step...you're going to have to convince me that Josh Allen is less atheltic than Jonathan Moxon (AKA, "THE MOX", AKA, James Van Der Beek) from Varsity Blues. You may be able to do that, but it's an uphill journey!

varsity blues i dont want your life GIF

They're not but that safety is all on Hurts. It's also tough to block when they're sending more rushers than u have blockers. And they're not hiding the blitz either.
Bowles has always been a good defensive coach.

I'm not taking it that serious - just joking around!

In full speed it was pretty obvious...but to dispel the "stutter step" myth - watch it in slow-mo!!! :)

In order to convince me that's a stutter step...you're going to have to convince me that Josh Allen is less atheltic than Jonathan Moxon (AKA, "THE MOX", AKA, James Van Der Beek) from Varsity Blues. You may be able to do that, but it's an uphill journey!

varsity blues i dont want your life GIF

Yup, def looks like a guy trying to slide.

LOL, he slid early on that play. It was a completely moronic decision by Jack to contact him. Not sure what QB isn't getting that call, in that situation.
He also didn’t fake slide earlier.

The defense has two big problems: the coaching is awful and the personnel (mainly the back seven) is hideous. That last part is on Howie.

If Brian Johnson is employed by the end of the week I'll be shocked. Only question is whether Sirianni will get fired.
Feel like I’m taking crazy pills with every team wanting to interview Brian Johnson for their HC vacancy lol

I was just hoping the Eagles would win to not void my Lions -2.5 bet (FanDuel posted some "what if" lines yesterday). Man that was cheap.

Yup, def looks like a guy trying to slide.

I concede. With that angle and an obstructed view with the blockers in front...I can totally see it differently now. Next level deke.

Wonder how that hashtag settled on that vid? :)

Sad but not surprised as Jason has contemplated retirement for a few seasons now. 13 seasons with Philly...
• 6x First Team All-Pro
• 7x Pro Bowler
• Super Bowl Champion
• Started 193/193 career games

BG said he will retire after next season. He is a free agent. I would think he'd sign a team friendly deal to return and retire an Eagle.

I was just hoping the Eagles would win to not void my Lions -2.5 bet (FanDuel posted some "what if" lines yesterday). Man that was cheap.
You should have just taken the TB + 3. I couldn't understand that line either.

You should have just taken the TB + 3. I couldn't understand that line either.
I did but only for a small pizza. Seemed like they were lucky to beat Carolina last week.

i had GB and TB on the ML.. now I wish I had thrown that into a parlay.
I did have GB/Lions parlay though.

I did but only for a small pizza. Seemed like they were lucky to beat Carolina last week.
The craziest line was TB team total of 20 at + 105. Both AZ and the NYG ran roughshod on the Philly defense in the previous two weeks. Not exactly two prolific offenses. TB doesn't have a great offense either but anybody in the NFL could put up 20+ on the Birds. That was easy money.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit this but I played an alternate line of TB -13 at +550. I figured if they're gonna get blown out - which I thought was a distinct possibility - then I want to make some money on it.

I took the Bucs on the ML. That spread made zero sense to me. I thought the Bucs should have been a 3 or 4 point favorite. Those teams were clearly headed in opposite directions. The only reason the Carolina game was so close was because Baker was beat up so they went super conservative because they knew Carolina couldn’t score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom