2023 NY Football Giants Draft / Off Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Draft / Off Season

Well at least it won't be a huge distraction the entire training camp like it would have been.

2 biggest plays of the season…..who else in the league scores on these plays? Both were blown up. Carries a stud 300 pound DT for 3 yards into the end zone, and freezes 2 defenders who have him dead to rights, burns them, and hits it hard into the end zone.

You’re not getting someone on Day 2 of the draft that you can pay peanuts who is making those plays. Those are elite, superstar plays. And without them, last season is meaningless like most of the previous 10. Take care of our captain, front office!

One of my favorite regular season wins ever, and Plaxico launching that ball into the sea of sh^tbreaths was the perfect way to cap it off.

Adding Simmons(who some Giants fans wanted to draft at #4 a few years ago), and Basham.

Interesting moves.

Horrific schedule for the home fans. First 2 home games are night games, and then the rest of them are once the weather gets crappy.

Stupid schedule. They’re trying to knock us out early. Must be mad at Mara for something. This league is a joke.

Knew we got a bad shake back then, and now that I see how it’s played out, I’m even more annoyed.

Zero reason we should play Miami, SF, and Buffalo all on the road in the first 6 games.

So many teams that are no better than us, that are 3-4 or 4-3 because they got a more balanced schedule.

Knew we got a bad shake back then, and now that I see how it’s played out, I’m even more annoyed.

Zero reason we should play Miami, SF, and Buffalo all on the road in the first 6 games.

So many teams that are no better than us, that are 3-4 or 4-3 because they got a more balanced schedule.
BIG game this week.

There’s still a path to 9-7 and the iggs not needing game 17….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom