2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

F4unddTaoAMsz7F

I’m excited about this year. I’m excited about every year. But I’m really excited about this year. I’m excited. Are you excited?

I’m excited about this year. I’m excited about every year. But I’m really excited about this year. I’m excited. Are you excited?
Very.

We’ve got 3 proven All Pro caliber players in their primes. And maybe Thibs develops into the 4th over the next couple years?

We’ve got a number of young players who have proven to at least be “solid”, many of whom are just entering their primes in the next couple years.

Our depth looks much better than it was even just a year ago.

We may be getting close to having a decent OL for the first time in over a decade? I think Neal’s progression is the key there. If he develops into a good player, I think the nightmare is officially over?

Very excited that Hyatt gives us a dimension at WR that’s been missing for a long time.

Excited to see what Jones can do with Waller, Hyatt, and hopefully solid OL play.

On paper, I think this appears to be our best defense since the Snacks, Janoris Jenkins, Landon Collins, etc. playoff team. Possibly a top 10 defense? I would expect the DL, LBs, and DBs to all range from above average to good?

Biggest keys to taking the next step beyond “decent team”, I already mentioned: Jones, Neal, Hyatt, and Thibs becoming a stud. That’s how I see it.

Let’s shift the DeVito yak to here and end it, this is what it means.

He will NOT be dressing as the 3rd QB this year unless he is actually on the 53 man roster.

As a practice player, he can also not be 1 of the 2 called up to the active roster players and then be the emergency QB with a full 46 game dressed.

So in other words, the only way he makes a game day roster is if either Jones or Taylor are officially out and if the Giants do not IR them, then someone else needs to moved off the 53 for TD to dress in any capacity.

It is still a great deal for him at 12k a week.

Waller questionable for Dallas with a hammy. Smh.
It’s like the kids on my team….

Dallas this week boys!!

my hamstring hurts, not sure if I can go.
But ill be fine for Arizona next week, Coach!!

Bad snap was inexcusable, blocked FG for a TD was absurd. Great opening drive should’ve ended 3-0 at the worst.

Whole first drive was running the ball.

Makes sense that we haven’t handed it to Barkley once since.

1995 season opener all over again.

Who breaks the long TD run and waves to our guys?

Smh.

For all that is holy, have some pride and fight back in this game.

I hate the Cowboys.

Terrible penalty by Hawkins….he had him blanketed and that was a Chuck it up and hope.

Overeager rookie bailing him out.

I’m so friggin sick of getting smacked by Dallas and Philly.

Not just losing, but not even competing.

Please tell me that hit the ground.
Pathetic “frustration” decision. That’s rookie crap.

This is embarrassing.

Pretty much every game today was competitive and we come out with this BS. We’re going to lose by 50.

Clowns.

Pathetic “frustration” decision. That’s rookie crap.

This is embarrassing.

Pretty much every game today was competitive and we come out with this BS. We’re going to lose by 50.

Clowns.

Dude has a $160M contract. Has to be better.

At this rate, our oline will get him killed by week 3.

He may get sent to the infirmary before this game ends.

We better beat the Cards next week or it’s danger zone already.

We can’t even kick basic short field goals!

This is a Greg Robinson SU performance.

Other than the Judge QB sneak on 3rd down, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more embarrassing performance by the Giants.

Dallas defense is very good, but the talent differential between these two teams can’t possibly be THIS big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom