2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

After Hackett takes Zach Wilson and makes chicken salad out of chicken it, and the wheels fall off in Denver again, the Giants should look at Hackett to fix their O

After Hackett takes Zach Wilson and makes chicken salad out of chicken it, and the wheels fall off in Denver again, the Giants should look at Hackett to fix their O

Is there more than one Hackett that may be being referenced here?

The Giants hire Hackett to fix their offense, I'll start rooting for the Pats.

Josh Dobbs looks like Mahomes against us.

Meanwhile we run and get stuffed and throw little dink and dunk 4 yard passes, and screw up our drives with penalties or guys tripping and falling or something.

I’ve never seen 5 quarters worse than this.

54-0 so far this year.

I’ve never seen anything like this at this level.

Usually even the bad teams and blowouts are more competitive than this in the pros.

This is 1999 at Virginia Tech stuff.

Josh Dobbs looks like Mahomes against us.

Meanwhile we run and get stuffed and throw little dink and dunk 4 yard passes, and screw up our drives with penalties or guys tripping and falling or something.

I’ve never seen 5 quarters worse than this.

54-0 so far this year.
0-60.

So sick of the dink and dunk crap. I know the line is a mess for the 13th year in a row, but we put absolutely zero pressure on a defense.

Little 4 yard passes that every now and then get dropped or deflected with 8 guys around the ball. Zero upside on those passes.

I say, more runs to Barkley and more throws downfield. Let your nuts hang a little. This is painful.

Back shoulder fade calls. The last respite of the unimaginative

Amazing turnaround.

My pure elation was tempered by Barkley. Now I’m on pins and needles waiting for an update.

Guys… I hate the Giants. I love them so much. I hate them! I was borderline catatonic at halftime. Followed by pure elation. What in the everloving fllllllll.

Anyone throw some $ on a lottery ticket Giants to win at halftime? I already them in a survivor pool but took the live over when it was 20-7

So did Daboll take over playcalling in the second half?

First half was dink and dunk gadgety overthinking stuff. Second half we were letting it rip. Completely different approach. Makes me wonder if it was a different playcaller?

Also, going for 2 when down 28-20? Seems too risky to me. I was happy we false started, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom