2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

Dino has a facial tell - it was very noticeable on the question about Oronde, but it showed up more than once. My tea leaf reading tells me that he is very excited about what this offense can do. This, in turn, excites me. I cannot wait for the season to kick off.

Dino has a facial tell - it was very noticeable on the question about Oronde, but it showed up more than once. My tea leaf reading tells me that he is very excited about what this offense can do. This, in turn, excites me. I cannot wait for the season to kick off.
Yeah I agree lol he will lightly scowl at certain questions when he hears them. His answer about the RBs also tells me he is not too confident in that position beyond price and LQA.

Yup you read that right, I am making set in stone conclusions based off of a post practice training camp video. Fire me

We’ll certainly have options. Between Shrader, Lequint, OG, Jones, Alford and I’m sure with all the running back depth we have, another player will stick out and be a solid number 2. I think the offense will be just fine.

Add to that hopefully another year of a top 2-3 defense in the conference and we are looking good. I think this team will do a little better than people expect. Barring injuries. If we stay relatively healthy, I can see another season of 9-3 like 2018. Clemson doesn’t scare me, the only team in the ACC that really scares me is FSU. But I’m not totally sold on Norvell yet. So we shall see

We’ll certainly have options. Between Shrader, Lequint, OG, Jones, Alford and I’m sure with all the running back depth we have, another player will stick out and be a solid number 2. I think the offense will be just fine.

Add to that hopefully another year of a top 2-3 defense in the conference and we are looking good. I think this team will do a little better than people expect. Barring injuries. If we stay relatively healthy, I can see another season of 9-3 like 2018. Clemson doesn’t scare me, the only team in the ACC that really scares me is FSU. But I’m not totally sold on Norvell yet. So we shall see
I really believe the temper tantrums are going to bite FSU in the a**.

Dino’s poker face?
the parent trap poker GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom