2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

Let’s say Stefon is 100% cleared for Colgate. Do you give him a series? Or let him roll for Western?

Let’s say Stefon is 100% cleared for Colgate. Do you give him a series? Or let him roll for Western?
If he's cleared, treat him like any other starter.

Steve got his first job coaching OL at Eastern Illinois in 2001. He coached there for 2 years under OC Roy Wittke before leaving for Eastern Michigan.

I think some of us were wondering what the connection was between Dino and Steve. The bridge connecting them appears to be Roy.

I can’t believe there’s no report from the scrimmage. Three weeks from the opening game and the University does nothing to hype the program. Does Dino actually think there are secrets in college football? Sell the program and your players!

I can’t believe there’s no report from the scrimmage. Three weeks from the opening game and the University does nothing to hype the program. Does Dino actually think there are secrets in college football? Sell the program and your players!
10000%.

It’ll all be worth it when we come out in week 1 and the opponent has no idea that we’re going to run up the middle and throw over the top while using most of the play clock while at the line of scrimmage. They won’t know what hit them!!!!

P.S. I actually think Dino has done a reasonably solid job here given the circumstances and believe he will likely be here at least a couple more years if things don’t inexplicably fall apart. But the hiding under a rock for 9 months a year treating the media like a North Korean dictator is something I’ll never understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom