2023 Yankees Season | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

They also have a fetish for pitchers coming off significant surgeries, or with soon-to-be diagnosed ailments: Kluber, Taillon, Rodon, Montas, Effros, Pineda, and Britton come to mind.
Robbie Ray will be Cashman's next target

This offseason will be interesting as I'm certain they're going to try and get under the first surge threshold ($257M). That would give them about $60M to acquire new talent and cover arbitration players but they also have quite a few holes to fill and I guarantee that Hal and Cash want to reset the luxury tax after 2024.

It doesn't matter if Sevy starts or comes out of the pen.

He eats a basket.

I think we’ve seen the last of Seve in a NYY uniform, no?

He has to be DFA’d. No point in trying to rehabilitate him with 50 games left and a wild-card race that is getting out of hand.

I think we’ve seen the last of Seve in a NYY uniform, no?

He has to be DFA’d. No point in trying to rehabilitate him with 50 games left and a wild-card race that is getting out of hand.

That leaves us Cole, Schmidt, Cortes, and who else??

Just roll with Vasquez and Brito until Rodon comes back?

Might as well use Sevy for mop up duty and keep IKF's arm fresh.

The Yankees are considering a new sleeve patch:

1691645831681.jpeg

Championship contender just lost a series at the White Sox. They have .500 pythag that's buoyed by routs against the As and Royals, the two very worst teams in the AL. They have a $300m payroll.
How'd they get here? Where are they going next? What should we do?

brian-cashman.jpg

If this song and dance continues into 2024 don't be surprised if Cole has a come to Jesus talk with the Yankee brass next summer explaining that he's going to opt out (if he wants a ring) and trade him before he walks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom