2024 PGA Tour | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

I almost feel like the Masters, or really the majors, deserves its own thread.
1. The stature of the event.
2. While technically a "PGA Tour" event, the majors are now farther and farther away from typical PGA events because they will include LUV Players. These events are much more elevated than even before because the field is that much stronger than regular PGA events (they always were, but now they are even more elevated).

Nobody on Earth has ever been more clearly on steroids than Tiger Woods

For anybody interested to going to Montreal for the President's Cup, General Admission Tickets went on sale today. (not exactly local, but not that far either for a weekend trip).

For anybody interested to going to Montreal for the President's Cup, General Admission Tickets went on sale today. (not exactly local, but not that far either for a weekend trip).
Awesome city!

Edit: So many great Canadian golfers. It'll be very lively.

Absolute peak cringe seeing those players wearing their “LIV” gear.

Nothing like the co-leader at Augusta wearing a hat with a skull and bones on it…
It’s the highest level of cringe in the history of sport. Although Jason day the last 2 days gave them a run for the money.

Scottie isn't only the best golfer in the world by a wide margin but he also gets every freaking break he could possibly get

Wild ride at the Masters. I went to the bathroom with a 6 way tie for the lead at -6 and Scheffler was -4. I came back and Scheffler was tied with Morikawa at -6 and the other 5 guys that were tied were behind them. It's like the backstretch of the Kentucky Derby.

Not a new story, by any means -- more a story of me not following golf that closely this year.

Just realized that the Masters committee gave a special exemption to Joaquin Niemann to participate in the event. He did not qualify otherwise because of the OWGR impact of playing in LIV.

He did play in outside LIV events like Australian Open and did well in them and apparently this is why the Masters gave him the nod.

A bit of a statement by the Masters committee.

IMG_3664.jpeg

TOMORROW

Epphhh all of them.

As long as the "PGA" allows LIV golfers, I'm not watching a single second.

Me and you today, Ludvig. Nobody else matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom