2024 PGA Tour | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

This broadcast is horrific. How are we not seeing every shot from everybody within 4 or 5 strokes?

Scottie isn't only the best golfer in the world by a wide margin but he also gets every freaking break he could possibly get

"Luck is the residue of design."

~John Milton

I don't care id take a bullet for Ludvig I am betting him every major this year

I don't think I had bet of golf since last Masters.

Made two small bets Saturday morning... getting the back door top 3 finish for Fleetwood reminds me how finicky it was. Way to finish up Morikawa and Homa.

Except for 11, he played tremendous. Better than most.
And I wasn't even mad about 11. He has balls of steel and knew Scottie was charging. Kind of chance you're fine taking in that situation.

I have already bet him the rest of the majors. He is going to be a superstar. He was really two holes away this week from pushing Scottie for 72 holes. And super likable.

Scottie dominates with his B-game. Hadn’t happened since Eldrick.

I had Scottie top 5 and “non LIV” to win. Picked up some nice scratch!!!!!
Yeah, the LIV crew really came up small. I seriously believe that the three-round format and financial comfort of the Saudi hired hands make it difficult for them to play at the level needed to seriously compete in the majors.

If I was a bettor, 'non-LIV' would be my kind of bet. I could win and feel self-righteous at the same time...

As it is, I can merely feel self-righteous.

And I wasn't even mad about 11. He has balls of steel and knew Scottie was charging. Kind of chance you're fine taking in that situation.

I have already bet him the rest of the majors. He is going to be a superstar. He was really two holes away this week from pushing Scottie for 72 holes. And super likable.
Almost hard to believe that there was one brief moment that four guys were tied for the lead at -6. Aberg played well and even though Scottie made three bogeys, he incredibly had seven birdies. Amazing how well he did, with his wife about to go into labor.

Absolute peak cringe seeing those players wearing their “LIV” gear.

Nothing like the co-leader at Augusta wearing a hat with a skull and bones on it…

Having not watched any LIV golf at all ever, I didn't realize the logo on DeChambeau's hat and shirt was the LIV logo. That was a chump move.

Having not watched any LIV golf at all ever, I didn't realize the logo on DeChambeau's hat and shirt was the LIV logo. That was a chump move.
Same. I never realized that's what it was. Not a good week for arguably LIV's three biggest names: Rahm and Brooks +9 and DJ who missed the cut by seven strokes.

There was an odd moment today at the press conference, where a reporter asked what note Tiger handed Shipley today.

Great callback to Happy Gilmore.

There was an odd moment today at the press conference, where a reporter asked what note Tiger handed Shipley today.

Great callback to Happy Gilmore.

That guy had odd eyes at Butler Cabin too - always looking off camera.

Only watch about 4 tournaments a year and the Masters didn't change my mind on adding to that list. The sport has no juice unless you are a hard core observer.

FanDuel limited me betting golf lmao what a joke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom