2024 - Portal Tracker | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

2024 - Portal Tracker​

292a4b066b1726decfa7a4c967d1f6a1.jpg

get out your quarters.

May as well get this started. We should probably limit this to big names or potential SU targets otherwise, we'll drown in 1,000 names.

Yeah I know this is like picking the first restaurant you see on the street, but this seems like a near perfect match to complement our PFs Freeman and Brown?

May as well get this started. We should probably limit this to big names or potential SU targets otherwise, we'll drown in 1,000 names.

Come on guys, there is no way we could get this kid in the school.

Please tag me for any Centers 6’10+, 200lbs.+, averaging at least 6ppg.

I legitimately do not care about anything else. Greatest PG transfer in history? Yawn. Multi-faceted Forward? Yawn.

May as well get this started. We should probably limit this to big names or potential SU targets, otherwise we'll drown in 1,000 names.

I remember there was some Ivy League center from Columbia, Penn, Princeton or Yale one year that this board was salivating over. Everyone was pissed when he picked Duke. He played 6 minutes at Duke the whole year. Not insinuating anything about this Harvard guy but it shows this board loses all perspective when it comes to the portal. Everybody expects transfers to be the next Wes Johnson. People thought Hima was a big get. LOL.

I remember there was some Ivy League center from Columbia, Penn, Princeton or Yale one year that this board was salivating over. Everyone was pissed when he picked Duke. He played 6 minutes at Duke the whole year. Not insinuating anything about this Harvard guy but it shows this board loses all perspective when it comes to the portal. Everybody expects transfers to be the next Wes Johnson. People thought Hima was a big get. LOL.
The immortal Patrick Tape!

That may speak more to Duke’s roster than the kid’s ability to play at SU.

Would assume a mix of both. Heard a bunch of names already planning on portaling (across the entire CBB landscape), Judah was one of them.
I’m glad Red already knows and is on top of Judah hitting the portal so he won’t waste any time finding someone.

Like the Yankees and Red Sox never made moves at the deadline just so their competition wouldn't benefit from acquiring a certain player, same concept
Delusions of grandeur. 14 other schools in the ACC, at least 3 of which who are far more disruptive than Syracuse to dukes success. I bet that the thought of “stealing a player from Syracuse” never crossed Coach Ks mind.