Next year | Syracusefan.com

Next year

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
This may be harsh to some sensitive snowflakes but we need to fix the roster. Here’s the only players that should be invited back to the roster for next year

Maliq
Copeland
Westry
JJ
Freeman
Moore
Cuffe (maybe)
Judah if he wants to come back, but he probably won’t

Force portal on everyone else

Find 3 transfers. Shooting and rebounding are a must.

This may be harsh to some sensitive snowflakes but we need to fix the roster. Here’s the only players that should be invited back to the roster for next year

Maliq
Copeland
Westry
JJ
Freeman
Moore
Cuffe (maybe)

Cuffe is terrible.

I suspect after people ask out or leave for whatever reason (and there will always be at least one surprise in this new world) we will probably have at least 3-4 transfer spots anyway. So we might not need to "force" anybody out, just be honest that their role will likely be less and let them decide.

But this roster needs to make some changes. Hopefully, we established some good relationships back when recruiting some of the better transfers (pre-frosh).. seems to be a nice advantage to have once they hit the portal.

I suspect after people ask out or leave for whatever reason (and there will always be at least one surprise in this new world) we will probably have at least 3-4 transfer spots anyway. So we might not need to "force" anybody out, just be honest that their role will likely be less and let them decide.

But this roster needs to make some changes. Hopefully, we established some good relationships back when recruiting some of the better transfers (pre-frosh).. seems to be a nice advantage to have once they hit the portal.
You have to push guys out to bring guys in from the portal. You can’t add 3 to 4 guys when you have no roster spots available. We already have two incoming freshmen we need to free up roster spots for.

I should know this, but can players portal multiple times?

Maliq
Copeland
Westry
JJ
Freeman
Moore
Cuffe (maybe)

The plan all along was to redshirt Patterson. Since none of us know what he can do (and what he can't do), he should get an invite.

Besides, we always need depth at the 5.

And I suspect that 2-3 spots will open up via the portal. The numbers always work out.

The plan all along was to redshirt Patterson. Since none of us know what he can do (and what he can't do), he should get an invite.

Besides, we always need depth at the 5.

And I suspect that 2-3 spots will open up via the portal. The numbers always work out.
Kid was the last JAB recruit that had basically no offers. He was just a tall dude. Unless he made a major jump in practice this year (doubtful) you cut him free.

You have to push guys out to bring guys in from the portal. You can’t add 3 to 4 guys when you have no roster spots available. We already have two incoming freshmen we need to free up roster spots for.

I'm just saying there will be guys that leave that we don't want to, and some that our not getting much playing time or are unhappy and leave on their own.., much of this happens on its own.

If we have to push out 1 or 2 than so be it. Benny will have earned a hard push at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom