2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Added a table pulling in each guy's transfer rankings from a few different sources and averaging them together in addition to the stats that I pulled from their performances against top 150 KenPom teams. Link below, but if you don't want to bother clicking through, the average rankings for guys we're losing/guys we've reached out to (including Gayle but I can't remember if we've reached out or if it was just speculation):

15. Malik Mack
40. Darlinstone Dubar
47. Roddy Gayle
84. Eddie Lampkin
99. Dakota Leffew
104. Jyare Davis
113. Maliq Brown
117. Quadir Copeland
158. Jaquan Carlos

Transfer Stats & Rankings

Added a table pulling in each guy's transfer rankings from a few different sources and averaging them together in addition to the stats that I pulled from their performances against top 150 KenPom teams. Link below, but if you don't want to bother clicking through, the average rankings for guys we're losing/guys we've reached out to (including Gayle but I can't remember if we've reached out or if it was just speculation):

15. Malik Mack
40. Darlinstone Dubar
47. Roddy Gayle
84. Eddie Lampkin
99. Dakota Leffew
104. Jyare Davis
113. Maliq Brown
117. Quadir Copeland
158. Jaquan Carlos

Transfer Stats & Rankings
I know we need a center so hence Lampkin, but man people are sleeping on Maliq. I'd have him first on this list regardless of position.

Would like this kid but got a feeling he's going to want some big NIL. Think playing time was an issue at Auburn as Pearl loves to use his bench -

Did Indiana States whole team just enter the portal?
Yeah, they did it on a dare. Cream was like "Gimme 5 bucks, I'll eat this whole jar of mayonnaise. Don't think I won't!" And then Conwell was like "Guys, what if we all, what if we all entered the portal at the same time? TOGETHER."

It was wild.

College, man.

Keep it here.

Surprized to see Mitchell in the portal. Thought he stay at Duke and bridge to this coming years’ 5star recruits. Thought that Filipowski would go pro.

Surprized to see Mitchell in the portal. Thought he stay at Duke and bridge to this coming years’ 5star recruits. Thought that Filipowski would go pro.
Zero correlation. Mitchell plays the 4 which is Cooper Flaggs position. They are bringing in two five star centers in Maluach and Ngonba. And before you ask they have 2 other 5 star small forwards.

Zero correlation. Mitchell plays the 4 which is Cooper Flaggs position. They are bringing in two five star centers in Maluach and Ngonba. And before you ask they have 2 other 5 star small forwards.
Let's hope when they make the tourney next year they get knocked early. They can be the new Kentucky.

Let's hope when they make the tourney next year they get knocked early. They can be the new Kentucky.
If I was a Duke fan I’d be pretty sick of seeing UConn win 4 titles in the same time they’ve won 1 spitting out one and done after one and done while UConn mostly at best had NBA role playets. Last one was 2015 for them. I wonder what it would take for Scheyer to be in the hot seat.