2024 Spring Practice | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

Noticeable changes after the first S&C session. After spring ball they will have another 3 months to add muscle and lose any bad weight. Wonder if we will see any photos of Oline.
Only if the players post them.

These guys appear to be bigger/in better shape, but it also helps that they're only flexing in the 'after' pictures. And also that the camera is a little closer in the 'after' pictures.

Noticed that too, but you can definitely tell they are significantly more toned than our guys have been in previous years.

Pretty wild to see

Noticed that too, but you can definitely tell they are significantly more toned than our guys have been in previous years.

Pretty wild to see
And that is only with maybe 2 months of intense lifting. Going to be interesting to see these guys when camp opens in August.

Stop it. This is real? He looks 6 inches shorter in the after picture. I've never seen a safety built like that.

He looks like a bowling ball!

Those before and after pics dovetail nicely with our recruiting strategy, particularly on the O-line. Imagine if we see a similar transformation from someone like Byron Washington?

I wanna see what Kalan Ellis is looking like these days.

Doesn't even need to be shirtless, just in general if he's looking slimmed down at all.

Also interested if the TE Clement is healthy and fully participating.
He could be an interesting piece with his size and athleticism.

Stop it. This is real? He looks 6 inches shorter in the after picture. I've never seen a safety built like that.
I think he is leaning forward a little in the 'after' pic, hence looking shorter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom