2024 Spring Practice | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

Reflecting on Coach Wright's interview: I'm taken by how different this team presents itself. I loved Dino's personality, but I don't recall ever seeing an interview with any assistant coach. Obviously there's none of that 20 minute garbage. The team is attacking the fan base and the community with a "we'll give you our best" attitude. Football is not science, but it is chemistry... and the chemistry they're building with us is excellent. I'm stoked.

Reflecting on Coach Wright's interview: I'm taken by how different this team presents itself. I loved Dino's personality, but I don't recall ever seeing an interview with any assistant coach. Obviously there's none of that 20 minute garbage. The team is attacking the fan base and the community with a "we'll give you our best" attitude. Football is not science, but it is chemistry... and the chemistry they're building with us is excellent. I'm stoked.
Yeah, as a fan I'm loving hearing from all of the coaches & staff along with various players. It provides great insight in anticipation of a football season many months away. I had great hope & appreciation for Dino but this has a great feel of honesty & provides an understanding of the hard work being done by coaches & players. Fran has won their hearts & minds. His genuine nature is a big seller and is spreading throughout the team. Recruiting seems as good as I can remember.

I had debated whether to renew my season tickets this year. I've lived in Colorado for over 8 years and have tried to get to a game every year but have maintained my season tickets as a donation of sorts. I eventually renewed my season tickets a couple of weeks ago. I have great hope for the renewal of a program that has been down for a generation. Fran is doing a lot of good things. I hope that the staff will do as good with game coaching as they're doing with preparation. I'm also hoping to be in CNY for the football season this year to witness SU football's renewal in person. LGO!

Polite reminder to people that Allen rushed for 100 yards or more in 4 of his last 5 regular season games.

Im excited to potentially have a second PTG like option too but Yasin would have to be a prodigy to take over as starter right now.
This is so true(blue). It's wise to remember that Barry Sanders was back up to Thurman Thomas at Okl State in the 80s. Coaches surely knew both were quality, future NFL running backs, but went with the experience and player development that an upperclassmen usually possesses.
We're gold in the backfield however you look at it.

This is so true(blue). It's wise to remember that Barry Sanders was back up to Thurman Thomas at Okl State in the 80s. Coaches surely knew both were quality, future NFL running backs, but went with the experience and player development that an upperclassmen usually possesses.
We're gold in the backfield however you look at it.
Remember the Cleveland Browns had a pretty good back up to Jim Brown in Leroy Kelly.

Its nice getting 'roids back into the program. ;)
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom