2024 Yankees Season | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Waited til the last inning of the last game of the series to bust out the whooping sticks, better late than never I guess.

Waited til the last inning of the last game of the series to bust out the whooping sticks, better late than never I guess.
Just a mirage. I'd still release Torres, Wells and Stanton. Judge is still on notice, and Volpe's bat better wake up soon.

About which of Oswaldo’s career stats should I be excited?
I hear ya. I know I’m pulling some prisoner of the moment here. But we are now 10% into the season and Waldo was 150 wrc+ and Gleyber is at 76. Small sample size but building

I hear ya. I know I’m pulling some prisoner of the moment here. But we are now 10% into the season and Waldo was 150 wrc+ and Gleyber is at 76. Small sample size but building

Good problem to have. Gleyber will heat up, he had a great season last year, just a tough start.

I think they'll try to ride Oswaldo as long as they can, I'm sure they know this very likely isn't sustainable. But thrilled for him so far.

For fun, you should check out the league leaders in wRC+ last April 17.

well_john_i_thank_you-shirt-john_sterling-bronx-new_york-baseball-rotowear_800x.jpg

Yankees have to get some help for the back end of the bullpen. Holmes as the closer is gonna cause hypertension in half the fanbase. Would help if Kanle got activated sometime before August.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom