25 numbers | Syracusefan.com

25 numbers

upperdeck

Living Legend
We took a bunch of kids today.. we started out thinking the class was below 20 i think. too lazy to look it up, but if we continue with forward momentum how big a class are we looking at next year before the normal attrition starts.

We took a bunch of kids today.. we started out thinking the class was below 20 i think. too lazy to look it up, but if we continue with forward momentum how big a class are we looking at next year before the normal attrition starts.

We have 21 seniors.

Won't have exact numbers until August when we see who didn't qualify, who grayshirted, and if any current players didn't return.

We're currently at 89. There has to be some movement.

We have 21 seniors.

Won't have exact numbers until August when we see who didn't qualify, who grayshirted, and if any current players didn't return.

Dawson is likely one that will be delaying his enrollment.

I'd say Fisher will be encouraged to seek other opportunities with Dixon on scholarship.

That's two. Enoicy might be another, given the haul at WR and his questionable academics. Might be a good way to spread the numbers throughout classes. I think we'll see someone else at the end of spring ball look for another school.

This is all strictly speculation.

I want to make a quick plead that this thread not become a "wish list" of kids who might not come back/show up for whatever reason.

Feel free to think it to yourself but there is no need to put it in print on a SYRACUSE FAN PUBLIC forum.

That said, so frickin pumped for this returning team, this staff, and this class that I almost cant wait for fall. Good thing we have feb/march to hold us over :)

I want to make a quick plead that this thread not become a "wish list" of kids who might not come back/show up for whatever reason.

Feel free to think it to yourself but there is no need to put it in print on a SYRACUSE FAN PUBLIC forum.

That said, so frickin pumped for this returning team, this staff, and this class that I almost cant wait for fall. Good thing we have feb/march to hold us over :)
I agree with you on this. No need to publicly root for players to leave the team. Players come and up, attrition happens to any large group over time and the numbers will work themselves out.

We have 21 seniors.

Does this 89 include John Kinder?

Does this 89 include John Kinder?

Nope. Here are the 64 players returning as of today...

Broyld, Morgan, Funderburk, Eskridge, Kimble
Reddish, Wilson, Arciniega, Desir, Vigille
Hunt, Kirkland, Norton, Winfield, Thompson
Scissum, Hale, Kelly, Estime, Whigham
Flemming, PTG, George, Kobena, Morris
DMF, Hodge, AAM, Davis, Krautman
Lynch, Fisher, Rodgers, Perry, Simmons
Crume, Trudo, Coleman, Miller, Palmer
Hickey, McGloster, Lasker, Robinson, Hayes
Foy, Burton, Knapp, Emerich, Provo
Cornelius, Avant, Lewis, Batten, Moore
West, Parris, Johnson, Dixon, Robinson
Welsh, Raymond, Trejo, Sloan

I know a lot of people say there may be only 1 kid to worry about academically, but I do think that is where the attrition should be expected.
And if everyone makes it, you just count some schollies toward next year and/or move some kids to preferred walk-ons/inform them post spring ball.

Dawson is likely one that will be delaying his enrollment.

I'd say Fisher will be encouraged to seek other opportunities with Dixon on scholarship.

That's two. Enoicy might be another, given the haul at WR and his questionable academics. Might be a good way to spread the numbers throughout classes. I think we'll see someone else at the end of spring ball look for another school.

This is all strictly speculation.

ive never seen anything to suggest enoicy has questionable academics. on the other hand, i've seen in print that jon thomas, erv and kj williams are still needing test scores.

If Raymond is not able to go this year, can he get a medical redshirt if not cleared?

If Raymond is not able to go this year, can he get a medical redshirt if not cleared?
RS wont change his scholie count but wasnt it too late anyway? if he missed next year he might be able to get a 6th after the way they made him miss another year on the transfer.

I was talking about if he wasn't ready and had sit out all next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom