29-26 will be your halftime score | Syracusefan.com

29-26 will be your halftime score

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
syracuse winning. according to the dream i just had.

only thing was in the dream we were playing louisville. and it was the elite 8 :confused:

syracuse winning. according to the dream i just had.

only thing was in the dream we were playing louisville. and it was the elite 8 :confused:

I had a dream we lost 51 - 45 :( We were getting blown out by 18 and made a run led by James hitting multiple threes but came up short.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I had a dream that Bill M urray and I were playing Wii bowling and then some aliens attacked, so take that for what it's worth.

I had a dream. It involved a shower with PBR coming out instead of water and Jennifer Love Hewitt stark naked. In the corner was a TV with the NIT championship game on which we were watching.

Obviously I was disappointed when I woke up and realized that PBR cant come out of a shower head.

I had a dream. It involved a shower with PBR coming out instead of water and Jennifer Love Hewitt stark naked. In the corner was a TV with the NIT championship game on which we were watching.

Obviously I was disappointed when I woke up and realized that PBR cant come out of a shower head.
In your dream, did JLH have a tramp stamp that read ""?

In your dream, did JLH have a tramp stamp that read ""?

One butt cheek read F and the other read Uconn. It was really a beautiful piece of art.

One butt cheek read F and the other read Uconn. It was really a beautiful piece of art.
That%27s_Hot.gif

Speaking of dreams...I read uncle howies interview last night...sounds like its still raw. In 26 years I've never read an article or watched a highlight of that damn game. It's seared into my damn mind forever. Even in 2003 I'd turn it off if they referenced it.

Tonight is not about exorcising demons. 1987 cannot be undone. Marsh you say ? Well FFF INDIANA! I wish them nothing but true lives as hillbillies suffering from chronic halitosis.

I'm fairly confident even though I feel like I shouldn't be. It's our turn to pull a Sweet 16 upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom