Men's Soccer - (3) SU 3 vs Creighton 2: Fri Dec 9, 6 PM [NCAA Final Four] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 3 vs Creighton 2: Fri Dec 9, 6 PM [NCAA Final Four]

Syracuse substitution: Glenn, Jackson for Boselli, Lorenzo. [17:31]

Get well soon Greg.

Also…on the subject of Ludlow….

I used to drive from CNY to Salem, NH regularly for work. At least once a month, for a long time back and forth each week.

Often drove with my team. Our favorite landmark on the Mass Turnpike was Ludlow.

I don’t think we ever stopped there. Though it looked like a good place to get something to eat.

The thing we liked about it was that there was a daily farm bordering the turnpike, just north of it, very close to what appeared to be the main drag of Ludlow. And there were cows out there, hanging out, almost every time we drove by. ‘We are getting close to Ludlow…the place with the cows’ was something that was often said going to and coming from Salem.

Thought you would like to know how some people from CNY saw Ludlow.

Hope your knee is better. Hope Greg recovers quickly. Hope Syracuse wins tonight.
My home town.

McGuire is terrific. #13. Should get the Herman. #12 abused our left full (#2) a couple of times. I think he was subbed out. Edit: #2 remains in the game. Scary.

Syracuse substitution: Calov, Curt for Singelmann, Noah. [30:09]

Shot by Syracuse Kocevski, Jeorgio, top center of net, save by Kruse, Paul. [34:55]

Shot by Syracuse Opoku, Nathan, top left of net, save by Kruse, Paul. [35:41]

Syracuse substitution: Biros, Colin for Johnson, Levonte. [38:05]

Syracuse substitution: Holbrook, Camden for Leibold, Giona. [38:05]

McGuire getting the Jordan treatment from the refs.

The Creighton keeper does not have good stats or a good rep. He has been really wild and super aggressive so far. Reckless even. And he made a huge error to set up the first Syracuse goal.

Impressed with the Creighton side fullbacks. They are solid.

Shot by Creighton McGuire, Duncan, bottom left of net, save by Shealy, Russell. [40:58]

That’s an important first half Goal.

defense just has to keep doing what they’ve been doing all season

We are lucky to be ahead. Creighton has had several opportunities. Despite Shealy being impressive, Sinclair gets the save of the game at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom