Men's Soccer - (3) SU 3 vs Creighton 2: Fri Dec 9, 6 PM [NCAA Final Four] | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 3 vs Creighton 2: Fri Dec 9, 6 PM [NCAA Final Four]

Who is carrying the game on Monday and at what time?

I'm not sure why all you guys are stressed out. We let them have some chances and they failed. We take advantage of that and we succeed. In the end, we score more then them - we win, game over. On to the final !! Let's Gooooo!!

ESPNU at 6PM
Here is my letter to SUAD John Wildhack.

There is no time to send it via snail mail and I don’t feel like sending an email.

Good evening John.

I trust that you have been well and did not suffer a nervous breakdown with the many interesting events of the day. Good work pivoting quickly to make Coach Beck our new OC.

If Monmouth is not moved to 9 pm, I am not going. Go SU soccer (extend Ian)!

Best Regards,

Your good friend sutomcat.

Here is my letter to SUAD John Wildhack.

There is no time to send it via snail mail and I don’t feel like sending an email.

Good evening John.

I trust that you have been well and did not suffer a nervous breakdown with the many interesting events of the day. Good work pivoting quickly to make Coach Beck our new OC.

If Monmouth is not moved to 9 pm, I am not going. Go SU soccer (extend Ian)!

Best Regards,

Your good friend sutomcat.
I think B'Ball will be on ACCN while Soccer will be on ESPNU -so we do have a choice. It would be courteous if B'Ball conceded a "warm-up" game to the Final for D1 Men's Soccer.

Didn't get to watch live due to work but just finished the replay. Wow does Creighton try their best to dive and flop in every tussle. They also are very dangerous in attack. Such a great win and answer after answer tonight. We should be favored vs Indiana but it will be a war. LGO!!

Didn't get to watch live due to work but just finished the replay. Wow does Creighton try their best to dive and flop in every tussle. They also are very dangerous in attack. Such a great win and answer after answer tonight. We should be favored vs Indiana but it will be a war. LGO!!
Everything I read about Creighton and Syracuse...they felt like the worst possible matchup for us. I'm so excited for Monday.

It's stupid, but this means a lot to me as a Hartwick/Syracuse guy. Hartwick obviously doesn't have the resources to compete and it just feels like Syracuse picked up the mantle. With a Hartwick guy coaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom