4 ACC teams in the sweet 16 | Syracusefan.com

4 ACC teams in the sweet 16

Antz201

Scout Team
'Cuse
Duke
Miami
Louisville

Never mind it's a down year for UNC, 4 or 5 will be the norm in the sweet 16 In the ACC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same amount as the B1G.

Can't wait to be a part of the ACC-B1G challenge. Always felt it should have been Big East-ACC challenge, but I suppose that will be the ACC regular season now (minus UConn of course) (lol).

Same amount as the B1G.

Can't wait to be a part of the ACC-B1G challenge. Always felt it should have been Big East-ACC challenge, but I suppose that will be the ACC regular season now (minus UConn of course) (lol).

It was. It started out as the Big East/ACC challenge, but then it ended. Can't remember how many years it went for.

I will always despise the acc. I don't want their logo on our merchandise, court or field. I feel like an old AFL guy at the time of the merger with the NFL. It might be business but I don't have to like it.

I will always despise the acc. I don't want their logo on our merchandise, court or field. I feel like an old AFL guy at the time of the merger with the NFL. It might be business but I don't have to like it.

It's half big east and half ACC... No big deal, but so glad not to be playing non football schools... I just want the ACC to go far for NCAA units. We better get paid, since we made them all millions more in their tv contract by joining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's half big east and half ACC... No big deal, but so glad not to be playing non football schools... I just want the ACC to go far for NCAA units. We better get paid, since we made them all millions more in their tv contract by joining.
Syracuse won't be enjoying credit payouts until 2014-15, and only for those earned starting next season.

Time to move on grandpa...:D Give it a year and you'll be watching non Cuse ACC teams on ESPN.

Like the Cuse players we root for who were quick to correct the announcers, I will repeat we are not yet part of the stupid ACC. Good grief people. And let me be the first to say UNC and DUKE. Make me the new Marsh and give me a million likes!! Have some pride folks!

Lets win the last one for the Big East!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom