4* WR Stacy Coley | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

4* WR Stacy Coley

can we really have 10-11 wr on this team?

A couple will wind up in the secondary, I would guess. We do need help there with our depth.

A couple will wind up in the secondary, I would guess. We do need help there with our depth.

I can't see any of the receivers switching to the secondary.

Everytime I see a new update to his thread I keep hoping I will open it up and see that he is scheduled to visit SU this coming weekend or before signing day. I know it is a slim chance of reeling him in, but this would be a big get.

People have mentioned Ben Lewis to safety. Heck, maybe even he ends up at OLB ala Dyshawn Davis.
Of this year's commits I could see Corey Winfield as a CB.

The move from WR to DB or vice versa happens quite often all over college footall.
Just think about SU's Gregory, Merkerson, & Graham. One of my favorite examples (as a Packers fan) is Sam Shields from Miami, who was a top high school WR that successfully converted to DB.

Recall that we weren't sure which side of the ball guys like Eskridge and Reddish were going to begin.

People have mentioned Ben Lewis to safety. Heck, maybe even he ends up at OLB ala Dyshawn Davis.
Of this year's commits I could see Corey Winfield as a CB.

The move from WR to DB or vice versa happens quite often all over college footall.
Just think about SU's Gregory, Merkerson, & Graham. One of my favorite examples (as a Packers fan) is Sam Shields from Miami, who was a top high school WR that successfully converted to DB.

Recall that we weren't sure which side of the ball guys like Eskridge and Reddish were going to begin.
Totally forgot Dyshawn Davis came here as a WR.

Is that better know as the Rutgers Forum.

When I think nerd forum, I think of the guys from Big Bang Theory posting, not Rutgers Forum. But when I think of Jersey Shore, now THAT'S more of a Rutgers Forum! Or am I still giving them too much credit?

Why not? Isn't that how Reddish got on that side of the ball? Aren't there other guys currently on the team who were recruited as receivers? Or are you suggesting that none of the existing guys have the right combination of size and speed that we need?