$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little

For $20M he should be able to tattoo his name on every administrator’s forehead.
As desperate as the administration is, I could see them doing that. The signage doesn't fit the aesthetic present on other buildings across campus despite there not being an overall theme architecture wise.

As desperate as the administration is, I could see them doing that. The signage doesn't fit the aesthetic present on other buildings across campus despite there not being an overall theme architecture wise.
And so why is the administration "desperate?"

I guess you haven't donated to any political party/candidate recently. Or bought anything from any company online. Hardly a sign of "desperation."
Exactly and my alma mater does the same exact thing as well as every college/university across the country.

I've been harassed by mohawk valley community college for 40 yrs and I always want to let them know how much the 13th grade helped prepare me for my career as a truck driver lol
Once a Hawk, always a Hawk!

She is at every home football game along with the vast majority of the Babers family. She is very friendly and approachable and gets just as loud as anyone in Section 101. Go Orange
Seriously. Ive never seen her. That is great to hear. Thank you for sharing this.