$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little

Does Art still live in Syracuse? I used to see him around a decent amount.
I thought he lives more out toward Rochester/Buffalo. I remember he was building a big, cool place a few years back but I honestly forgot where it was. Seemed like he was loving life and being a great dad, in addition to starting some various ventures.

Yes he does. My father-in-law has done a ton of landscaping work in his house.

That's what I thought. Not sure if he's still over on the east side near CBA, but that's where I used to see him a decent amount.

Can't be true. Ive seen multiple posters on here state that Art and Chandler Jones want nothing to do with Syracuse University. And if I've learned two things from the internet, it's that everything is true, and every cleaning lady wants to have romance with me.
We've really gotta be less nihilistic about our alumni. What a great time to be proven wrong.

Coach Will Hicks is the main driving force on donations from players from the last couple of decades. He slid over over to the orange club after he was pushed out of s&c. Coach Hicks is beloved by the former players.

Hicks family will always be good in my book.

As pointed out in another thread, Dino and Freeney were on the God Bless Football podcast today. Dino put on the fullcourt press to try to get Dwight more involved with the program. Wasn't Dwight one of the most outspoken prominent voices upset about Will Hicks being moved out of the S&C program?

As pointed out in another thread, Dino and Freeney were on the God Bless Football podcast today. Dino put on the fullcourt press to try to get Dwight more involved with the program. Wasn't Dwight one of the most outspoken prominent voices upset about Will Hicks being moved out of the S&C program?
Let's hope he isn't still upset by something that happened so long ago.

Syracuse frankly can't compete with the top schools with sugar daddy's offering recruiting inducements to sign. So what does that mean for SU?

I think going forward the whales we have need to continue donating to improve facilities. We will still be a developmental program. However, awesome facilities can be the difference in getting a 3 star or 4 star guy. The only way we'll get a 5 star is: disgruntled 5 star at power school transferring to be closer to home.

What Ruiz is doing down at Miami is antithetical to the collegiate model and I see it will cause lots of team issues.
SU has enough alums to jump into the arms race. The question is whether or not they want to get involved.

Yuppp, if we’re thinking the same person, makes sense that it’s very anonymous…

Think it might even spur some more donations soon

We might be entering the golden age of Cuse Football
Does this gift hurt UConn's future?

I thought he lives more out toward Rochester/Buffalo. I remember he was building a big, cool place a few years back but I honestly forgot where it was. Seemed like he was loving life and being a great dad, in addition to starting some various ventures.
He is (I believe) investing in some state of the art training facilities in Janesville/FM area

C31AD246-BE7D-46F2-B0D0-21B9D070D223.jpeg

SU has enough alums to jump into the arms race. The question is whether or not they want to get involved.
Wasn't he forced to flee the kingdom not too long ago and had a vast majority of his assets seized by the regime?

Wasn't he forced to flee the kingdom not too long ago and had a vast majority of his assets seized by the regime?
IDK. Just from a list of wealthiest SU alums. That list say 2022 net worth.

I’m pleased to be the financial sponsor for the new “Legend of #44 Running Back Room” honoring the storied legacy of great SU running backs, Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Floyd Little and entire #44 fraternity, not to mention Csonka, Coughlin, Moose Johnson, Joe Morris …. Today I was able to procure the 1st #44 Helmet worn by Jim Brown which will be combined with the last #44 helmet I wore in the 1999 Orange Bowl - Bookends to #44’s storied history in college football. Fun triva fact, both Floyd and I turned down full scholarship offers from the Irish ☘️ to wear #44 for SU!… See you all at the Dome for a sold out game and an “Orange Out” theam against the fighting ☘️ . #Cuse44 #Cuseontherise #Loudhouse #football

I’m pleased to be the financial sponsor for the new “Legend of #44 Running Back Room” honoring the storied legacy of great SU running backs, Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Floyd Little and entire #44 fraternity, not to mention Csonka, Coughlin, Moose Johnson, Joe Morris …. Today I was able to procure the 1st #44 Helmet worn by Jim Brown which will be combined with the last #44 helmet I wore in the 1999 Orange Bowl - Bookends to #44’s storied history in college football. Fun triva fact, both Floyd and I turned down full scholarship offers from the Irish ☘️ to wear #44 for SU!… See you all at the Dome for a sold out game and an “Orange Out” theam against the fighting ☘️ . #Cuse44 #Cuseontherise #Loudhouse #football

This is just awesome.

This is just awesome.
Very cool. But wish he would authorize the release of #44 for one game….perhaps this weekend….for Tucker to wear if he wanted it. Now that would be awesome.

This is just awesome.
Yeah that's pretty cool. There needs to be a formalized way to sign off on a new player getting that number in the future so that way when recruits visit and walk through that new 44 room, SU staff can send a message that the recruit could be the next 44 . This could be a great way to introduce 44 back into circulation.