8:10 St. Mary's vs Arizona | Syracusefan.com

8:10 St. Mary's vs Arizona

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Should be an interesting contrast in styles.

Both teams have something to prove. Are the 3 top P12 teams final 4 contenders or are they just good teams in a bad conference?

St. Mary's has consistently beat decent teams (80-150 level) by very good margins, but does that actually carry over?

C7PKxsmU4AAXZOi.jpg

St Mary's very well coached. Gotta be patient to beat the 1 and 2 seeds. Don't get into a run and gun game, and don't always take the first open look, especially with a lead.

Seems to be a little more happening on Saturday. An 8 seed and an 11 seed have advanced.

I may in fact have a fairly large position on Zona.

Can someone here tell me it's going to be OK?

They seemed to rally at the end of the half and being down 1 is pretty good all things considered. But there's no flow to their game and they had to grind it out for every point.

Didn't see the last 4 minutes. Saw where Zona changed to zone and it paid off in one possession -- did they stay in Zone and throw off the Gaels?

Gaels did not seem to react well to Arizona pushing back. They are playing much quicker now which is not to their advantage.

If they blow this, I'll never pick Arizona to the final 4 again. Fool me once, Fool me twice, Fool me 10 times, I learn my lesson.

It didn't really bother me when Nova lost because I "only" had them in the elite eight.

But I have Arizona going all the way. And SMC isn't nearly obscure enough for me to root for the upset.

Terrible 3 on 1 execution by SMC. That oop was Gillonesque

SMC's Hermanson will leave his mark on this game. You don't see many rocking the headband, sports glasses, AND colored mouthguard.

Zona seems to be getting a few nice calls here down the stretch, Leading the elbow and landing it to clear space always make a post move a little easier.

St Mary's gave them a good scare, but in the end Zona just has more weapons. Once they changed the tempo it was over.

St Mary's gave them a good scare, but in the end Zona just has more weapons. Once they changed the tempo it was over.
St. Mary's much better than I expected. I think this plate of Crow is delicious.

Man, that was a horrible call against St. Mary's, dude from Arizona pushed the guy in the back first.

Another poor call by the refs late...

I don't think SMC got the benefit of the whistle in the last 5 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom