9-2 w/JB on the bench 4-5 w/o JB on the bench | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

9-2 w/JB on the bench 4-5 w/o JB on the bench

Putting yourself in Jay Wright's shoes and stepping out of the mindset of an SU fan, why would you leave Nova for SU? Again, trying as hard as you can to remove any SU allegiance from your brain and look at it from a business sense.

It is possible but unlikely.

ACC > Big East. There is a reason why Buzz Williams left Marquette (a good program) to go coach VA Tech.

Has it become more difficult to recruit to Nova? If Wright is struggling to get the players he wants then he might be open to a step up.

Money wouldn't factor into it as he makes plenty.

I would say the chances are slim but he would at least listen.

Man, people complain about JB's teams folding down the stretch, Wright's teams tank more than anyone.
We recruit higher rated kids than Nova. I don't blame Nova losing games to Wright I blame the fact his kids just underperform.

He made the Final Four in 2009, last year was year was a total gag but the loss to UConn wasn't a gag that was a tough matchup for them.

I would take Jay Wright in a minute as JB's successor but MH is getting his shot.

More importantly, in Silver Linings Playbook logic: Syracuse is now 5-0 (all away from home and 3 of those against ranked opponents) when I have inlaws visiting. In games with no inlaws we are 8-7. I told my sister-in-law (who was here for Wake and Duke) that her new personal motto is "Excelsior" (state motto of NY and by extension NY's College Team).

You might be the only person in the world who wants their in-laws over. Keep it up- we appreciate your sacrifice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom