A Good Sign About Dungey's Health? | Syracusefan.com

A Good Sign About Dungey's Health?

AgentOrange

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

On it's face, it's not great news that DeVito wants to enroll in January and the staff is having him wait. But, it could be a positive sign about Dungey's prospects, and/or Rex's development.

You sure it's not on the high school? With his hash tag it makes it seem like it's not cuse holding him back. I'm sure cuse would love for him to be there in January.

On it's face, it's not great news that DeVito wants to enroll in January and the staff is having him wait. But, it could be a positive sign about Dungey's prospects, and/or Rex's development.

If Devito told the staff he wanted to move in at 7pm Xmas eve they'd make sure they were there to meet him at his dorm/apt, and make sure there was plenty of seafood and lasagna.

No way, no how would they tell him to hang on and come up for the fall semester.

If Devito told the staff he wanted to move in at 7pm Xmas eve they'd make sure they were there to meet him at his dorm/apt, and make sure there was plenty of seafood and lasagna.

No way, no how would they tell him to hang on and come up for the fall semester.

Yep, would make no sense. They would take him today if they could

Yep, would make no sense. They would take him today if they could

yep, and if for some demented reason the staff was the one who said no, the next tweet from DeVito would be a decommittment. It's a Bosco thing, he can't wait to get to SU.

Might get lost in this thread, but was at the airport last weekend and ran into a kid with a bunch of Syracuse football gear on.

Went up to him and asked him if he was a current player or former one, and he said he had played this past year. He was visiting an agent as his eligibility has expired.

Of course I asked him about Dungey and he said he could have come back at the end of this year but that the coaches didn't want to risk it.

Take it with a grain of salt, but that's what a member of the football team told me. Hope it is accurate.

Might get lost in this thread, but was at the airport last weekend and ran into a kid with a bunch of Syracuse football gear on.

Went up to him and asked him if he was a current player or former one, and he said he had played this past year. He was visiting an agent as his eligibility has expired.

Of course I asked him about Dungey and he said he could have come back at the end of this year but that the coaches didn't want to risk it.

Take it with a grain of salt, but that's what a member of the football team told me. Hope it is accurate.
This is what I need in my off season. A lot more of this, please!

Ooooh please God, please! Thats all I want for Christmas:)

You have seafood and lasagna on x-mas eve?

Well, Italian and all...
Well, I like stuffed shrimp on x-mas . It's the lasagna that I question. One of my best friends families has lasagna for thanksgiving every year. I call that un-American.

Fwiw, believe syracuse.com reported in November that Eric's injury was not career ending and that the "second opinion" applied only to a return this year.

Not sure why this is being treated as a revelation now.

The only people ending his playing days were posters on this site and that one.

Doesn't everybody?
No. I think it depends on what part of Italy your family came from. My Mom was from so far up north it might as well have been part of another country...and it almost was.

and the pasticiotti was incredible, man I miss it
it's too bad you don;t have access to it still. I grew up in utica but live in syracuse now. The utica relative know to bring 1) pusties from both florentine and cafe caruso and 2) tomato pie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom