A stupid comment from the big east chat on espn. | Syracusefan.com

A stupid comment from the big east chat on espn.

SteveC

Starter
seriously, i find stupidity entertaining.. so i figured i would share.

mikegunner@prodigy.net

OMG Danny (Phillipines)

Syracuse and PITT were chosen for the Basketball, and the football schools went along because they see them both as easy conference wins! They will also have to deal with UNC/DUKE and other strong Basketball schools on a regular basis. I'm not sure they will be in the top tier of ACC Basketball!

This was followed by :

sjkst34

Mike. You clearly don't watch much Basketball. You also clearly don' t know much about the Football tradition of the schools in the Big East...so thanks for playing...

User ID:http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/sjkst34

8 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

mikegunner@prodigy.net

I watch TONS of basketball ... and Football tradition and $3 will get you a small coffee at Starbucks! PITT and Syracuse have not been relevant in FOOTBALL since ??? PITT has one NC and it came at a time when NCAA rules were much different then today! Johnny Majors showed what he could do at PITT during his second stint (under the new rules). Syracuse has not been relevant in Football for a LONG time! And neither team is looking up in the near future!

Granted, both schools are much better in basketball, but things will be much different with the level of competition in the new ACC and trying to get past the ACC Tournament at or near the top!less
--------------------

In Conclusion mike is saying the ACC is better than the big east right now and that syracuse basketball won't be able to keep up with a bunch of acc teams... and that Cuse football has no upside whatsoever.

Never said it was a big deal haha. just like laughing at people.

This guy is probably a 15 year old kid looking for attention and has no life except for popping pimples on his face in front of his bathroom mirror.

Remarkably, ESPN commenters aren't nearly as dumb as yahoo, YouTube, and Syracuse.com commenters.

The most surprising thing is that his email was from prodigy, which makes me think he wrote that in 1992.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk