ACC Bowl Games | Syracusefan.com

ACC Bowl Games

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FF4AM7RWYAAxOX1

its the #1 acc bowl after playoff and New years six so not a surprise they took clemson in there down year
They are by far the sexiest team in the league it's just funny.

its the #1 acc bowl after playoff and New years six so not a surprise they took clemson in there down year
Agree. They've never had a chance to get Clemson. I'd grab them too.

Hoo fans were worried about getting exiled to frigid Annapolis again this year.

Good news. BC got that assignment. This year, they get to play in Boston instead.

Good luck Hoos!
I found it "right cool" when we played in Annapolis. I hid in my motel from the huge Friday night thunderstorm when we played in South Bend. I'll watch from my climate-controlled man cave rather than tempt fate and go to Bahstahn.

Agree. They've never had a chance to get Clemson. I'd grab them too.
Clemson is well-known in bowl circles for selling out its allotment and going back to the bowl sponsors to ask for more tickets.

I found it "right cool" when we played in Annapolis. I hid in my motel from the huge Friday night thunderstorm when we played in South Bend. I'll watch from my climate-controlled man cave rather than tempt fate and go to Bahstahn.
Your going to to paaark your caaaar at Haaaaarvard yaaaard

I went to the 2017 UVA-Navy Military Bowl. Made the mistake of getting tickets on the Navy side, i.e. not in the sun. Coldest I've ever been at a football game in my life. Overdosed on about 12 hot chocolates. My son and I hit the road at halftime. Thankfully, we didn't miss much.

The Whipple resignation probably makes the decision easier.

You're staring down millions of dollars, and the OC you've had for 3 years won't be coaching. You're going to risk injury for Michigan State?

I'd be shocked if he plays.

The Whipple resignation probably makes the decision easier.

You're staring down millions of dollars, and the OC you've had for 3 years won't be coaching. You're going to risk injury for Michigan State?

I'd be shocked if he plays.

He's not the first, and he won't be the last.

He's not the first, and he won't be the last.

True, but if he sits out, would he be one of the first to do it that was in a New Year's 6 bowl game?

The lower bowls, happens all the time now.

True, but if he sits out, would he be one of the first to do it that was in a New Year's 6 bowl game?

The lower bowls, happens all the time now.

Kadarious Toney and a bunch of other Gators opted out of the Cotton Bowl last year.

Already wasn't a huge fan of his ability to be an NFL quarterback. None of his throws screamed franchise QB. This seals the deal, the biggest bowl game Pitt has been in, since who knows when, and the guy is undecided? I get it, he has a career to look forward too, but I will never understand opting out of your last collegiate game. Being a college athlete, you couldn't stop me from competing one last time, granted I wasn't on the line to make millions. Still, he is playing quarterback, not like QB's like him get hit too often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom