ACC Bowl Games | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Bowl Games

I’m so glad that Pitt lost. Really wish they would have shown a close up of Pickett towards the end of the game after having to see his face the entire time they were leading, and hearing about how he made such a great decision. Let’s hear that same narrative as we’re literally seeing their fans in anguish.

I’m so glad that Pitt lost. Really wish they would have shown a close up of Pickett towards the end of the game after having to see his face the entire time they were leading, and hearing about how he made such a great decision. Let’s hear that same narrative as we’re literally seeing their fans in anguish.
If the league wants to be better, guit having the refs favor the North Carolina, and Virginia teams in football.
They continue to lose in bowl games, cost the league money, and prestige, by getting beat on the national stage, by inferior teams.

If the league wants to be better, guit having the refs favor the North Carolina, and Virginia teams in football.
They continue to lose in bowl games, cost the league money, and prestige, by getting beat on the national stage, by inferior teams.
While they may favor the SW Virginia team, I can assure you they don't favor both of them.

Last edited:
I LIKE mayonnaise and I was disgusted watching that.

Why not just give the winning coach a firm handshake and a ham sandwich (light mayo) instead?

Sometimes less is more.

If they have to dump mayo on someone, dump it on the coach of the losing team. Or on their mascot or cheerleaders.

No, not the marching band tuba players…..

I had Michigan State -6.5 one of the craziest covers ever.
The State LB should have gone down as the game is over but he wanted to cover and I thank him.
I had it -3.5 from Turning Stone/Caesars. Where did you get -6.5? Maybe kid pulled a Pete Rose and bet on himself

I had it -3.5 from Turning Stone/Caesars. Where did you get -6.5? Maybe kid pulled a Pete Rose and bet on himself
I did an alternate line to get better odds.
I had -6.5 to get +150.
DK lets you do alternate lines if you want to make them bigger or smaller.

Rutgers is actually putting up quite the fight, yuck. Hope WF turns it up next half.

I did an alternate line to get better odds.
I had -6.5 to get +150.
DK lets you do alternate lines if you want to make them bigger or smaller.
Someday I'll get to experience that in New York

Kind of a redundant statement, no? ;)

Yeah, that’s like saying “my favorite Gilligan’s Island episode is the one where they almost got off the island, but Gilligan screwed it up”. ;)

id rather watch unlimited hallmark movies with the same plot then watch rutgers

Kind of a redundant statement, no? ;)

Yeah, that’s like saying “my favorite Gilligan’s Island episode is the one where they almost got off the island, but Gilligan screwed it up”. ;)
Lori Laughlin is out of jail, so she'll be able to marry Santa and save Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom