ACC Football Schedule Model Release | 6 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Schedule Model Release | 6 PM

My only issue is that both BC and Pitt are either home or away each year. Like many here had hoped it would have been one home and one away. Other than that it’s good.

The 2025 away schedule looks brutal, especially if SMU rises.

seems like we caught a few scheduling breaks here...especially considering tobacco road is always out to screw us over :)

It all depends on how they schedule them. A whole month without a home game sucked this year.I hope we open with an ACC game. Opening with Stanford would be nice or going to Cal.
were scheduled to open vs ohio

2025 is brutal with Clemson, Miami, ND and Tennessee and none at home.
At least Tennessee is the opener. Healthiest the team will be all year. I’m thinking of going to it. New QB and coach

2024 is cake, nice home schedule. But they didn't split BC and Pitt. Big fail there JW. Unacceptable.

2025 we should just not field a team. No way we win 6.

My only issue is that both BC and Pitt are either home or away each year. Like many here had hoped it would have been one home and one away. Other than that it’s good.

The 2025 away schedule looks brutal, especially if SMU rises.
It’s definitely weird to have our 2 permanent opponents on the same Home/Away schedule. That being said, how many people traveled to both when they were on alternating years? I bet it’s a pretty small number.

SOS gonna be huge when we try to sneak into the playoffs at 9-3
Donovan McNabb and Dwight Freeney walking through the door next year? Bringing along Marvin Harrison, Justin Pugh, and Matt Bergeron with them?

I’m going to Berkeley, Bringing the sticks , Tomcat ? You in ?

I still can't believe Cal, Stanford and SMU in the ACC is actually something taking place on Planet Earth. It's just so profoundly weird.
Just pretend it’s a non conference home-and-home series. Conference will implode before we get them at home a second time anyway.

I'm excited. Going to Georgia Tech this year, at Cal next year and hopefully back to Atlanta for Tennessee in 2025.

Would be nice if the ACC could make all of the years and teams user interactive. Alexa, what years does Alexa, what years does Syracuse play SMU? Syracuse play Clemson and is it at home or on the road? And so on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom