ACC schedule | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule

This is what is going to be great about being in the ACC. Dates and game times announced far in advance so that people can make their travel plans. It will be the same deal with hoops, in that unlike the BE, ACC teams don't share pro arenas and won't have to wait until the pro schedules are finalized to announce their schedule.

I'm placing the Over/Under on nooners at 3.5 noon starts this season. Anyone else think otherwise?

imsoexcited128514952428281250.jpg

looks like its not today as you would think it would be out if it was coming out today

This is what is going to be great about being in the ACC. Dates and game times announced far in advance so that people can make their travel plans. It will be the same deal with hoops, in that unlike the BE, ACC teams don't share pro arenas and won't have to wait until the pro schedules are finalized to announce their schedule.

In fairness to everyone, BE released their schedule on Sept. 5 last year. ACC was only two weeks earlier on Aug. 29.

id think less nooners than 3 since the acc has more slots on normal espn networks than bigeast=less nooners

BUT.... only game time we would know is Penn St maybe? isnt it 10 day windows for game times?

The nooners in the ACC are at 12:30pm (the Raycom games)

...ACC does not like to provide schedules with TBD...so good chance 'Cuse must have 12th game before announced.

The nooners in the ACC are at 12:30pm (the Raycom games)

Small victories. You can get at least 3 more nipping at the liver with that extra half hour. For the students, extra 30 of sleep may get them there.

It looks like the only 2 FBS teams that have openings. Syracuse and Western Kentucky. Pretty sure we're taking an FCS team and that Syracuse is the only one holding up the schedule from being released.

It looks like the only 2 FBS teams that have openings. Syracuse and Western Kentucky. Pretty sure we're taking an FCS team and that Syracuse is the only one holding up the schedule from being released.[/quote]

I'm looking for SU to have a press conference announcing the ACC schedule, new IPF, and that Shafer is the new pope. Is that hard nosed enough for ya?!

I heard that Florida State @Pitt will be the Monday night Labor Day opener the ACC has on ESPN. Also, I heard that SU's ACC opener will be on the road week 4.