ACC schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule

I heard that Florida State @Pitt will be the Monday night Labor Day opener the ACC has on ESPN. Also, I heard that SU's ACC opener will be on the road week 4.
That sucks...we should open the ACC at home

Clemson, Florida st., and Georgia Tech are the only teams on our schedule with an open date on 9/14. If we got Clemson at the dome for our ACC opener I'd be so pumped. I'd almost say a packed loud house would be possible.

Damn kcsu you don't take sarcasm really well do ya? Your a funny little man

The ACC schedule is being held up for Cuse to get their last game...I suspect the game can be scheduled for either Sept 14th or 28th. Yes, I'm getting impatient.

Not saying much...but be positively surprised with football schedule if info is correct...coming soon to the board...(can only tease at this time--sorry)

We know this about our schedule
week 1 Saturday 8/31/13 Penn State (at Metlife)
week 2 Saturday 9/7/13 @Northwestern
week 3 Saturday 9/14/13 ? either a bye the 12th opponent or Wake, Clemson, Pitt,
week 4 Saturday 9/21/13 Tulane
weeks 5-13 Wake, Clemson, Pitt, Florida State, Maryland, NC State, Georgia Tech
week 14 Friday 11/29/13 Boston College

Looks like every other ACC team has their 4 non-conference games figured out, why do we have to be the one holding the announcement up?

Didn't we drag this out last year too?

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/acc-football-schedules.php
Could be we are trying to avoid adding a D-1AA and are trying to organize a 3-team swap to get a D-1A game. Or the sacrificial lambs are demanding too much money and Dr. Gross is being smart with the finances.

Looks like every other ACC team has their 4 non-conference games figured out, why do we have to be the one holding the announcement up?

Didn't we drag this out last year too?

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/acc-football-schedules.php
Yes we did. I think we were the last BCS team to schedule a 12th game then as well.

When you wait as long as we continue to do, you end up with bad choices. I hope someday we get a little more mainstream. Our current practices make it harder to draw decent crowds, harder for fans to plan trips and harder for the football team to become bowl eligible.

Yes we did. I think we were the last BCS team to schedule a 12th game then as well.

When you wait as long as we continue to do, you end up with bad choices. I hope someday we get a little more mainstream. Our current practices make it harder to draw decent crowds, harder for fans to plan trips and harder for the football team to become bowl eligible.
we have been beyond lame when it comes to scheduling.

Does this mean Clemson will be the weekend of October 5? (I probably screwed this up.)

Looks like Duke is need of a fourth game, as well, at least based on the link provided by Ozcuse.

Found this off another link at the site Ozcuse posted:

Syracuse
The Orange are currently slated to face Penn State at MetLife Stadium (Aug. 31), travel to Northwestern (Sept. 7), and host Tulane (Sept. 21).
Syracuse needs one non-conference game and has the option of adding an FCS team. They have been in discussions with Old Dominion, but nothing has materialized yet.
This game, plus a date for Troy at Duke, are the only two games that are holding up the release of the complete 2013 ACC football schedule.

...and Pitt/FSU labor day now held up by Nova...and this may take longer than we thought...

Looks like Duke is need of a fourth game, as well, at least based on the link provided by Ozcuse.

dukes non conference is set ecept for date on troy game