ACC Tourney Documentary ‘The Other Supreme Court’ Set To Air On ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tourney Documentary ‘The Other Supreme Court’ Set To Air On ESPNU

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
ClBNeIrWIAA0x6r.jpg:large

Airing on ESPNU: Friday, June 17 at 5 p.m. | Sunday, June 19 at 8 p.m. | Monday, June 20 at 1 p.m.

GREENSBORO, N.C. (theACC.com) – The nation’s capital welcomed the New York Life ACC Tournament for the first time in 11 years last March, and the high notes from five memorable days at the Verizon Center still resonate.

“The Other Supreme Court: The 2016 New York Life ACC Tournament” documents this past year’s Washington, D.C., experience. The hour-long special takes viewers behind the scenes of a tournament that featured seven games decided by five points or less – including two in overtime – and several thrilling individual efforts before North Carolina outlasted Virginia in the Saturday night title game, a battle of teams destined for NCAA Tournament No. 1 seeds.

The program debuts on ESPNU, beginning Friday (June 17) at 5 p.m.

ACC Basketball Tournament Documentary ‘The Other Supreme Court’ Set To Air On ESPNU | ACC News

Since we all know how nostalgic JB and some fans are for the old BET at MSG, I think it would be funny if JB went full Lute Olsen and openly treated the ACC tourney with disdain. When the Pac 10/12 finally started their tourney Lute was open about how he didn't care if Zona lost in the first round.

Did anybody watch it? Reviews?

Since we all know how nostalgic JB and some fans are for the old BET at MSG, I think it would be funny if JB went full Lute Olsen and openly treated the ACC tourney with disdain. When the Pac 10/12 finally started their tourney Lute was open about how he didn't care if Zona lost in the first round.
What good would that do us? None that I can think of. Make us look ungrateful. We are very fortunate to get in the ACC. I can think of a number of schools that would gladly take our place.