ACCNX | Syracusefan.com

ACCNX

SBU72

All Conference
How do I get ACCNX? I have the ACCN via Spectrum but their sales person had no info on the X.

Sick minds think alike. I think that is how the saying goes.

It is just the online-only version (think ESPN 3 or WatchESPN). You should get it since your cable subscription includes ESPN and AACN. Use the ESPN App and sign in with your cable credentials. Should do the trick.
Thanks. Great news. I have the Fire stick which has the ESPN app.

And just so everyone knows, Duke's game this past weekend was on ACCNX so it's not the ACC picking on us.

I believe you also have to live in the United States to get it. Not available up here in the Great White North :mad: :mad:

I can see it now... My friends texting me asking what channel the game is on... I'll just say the X... That will drive them crazy...

Niagara game is on Yes
I was wondering as this evening's sports news in Rochester talked about Sidibe being out for the season then said their next game was Sat against Rider. I wonder if the game was a Covid casualty.

Not according to Cuse.com, TV guide and ESPN. Both games this week are listed on ACCNX online, not regional carrier.

Syracuse will square off against Niagara on Thursday, December 3, in the Carrier Dome. The contest is scheduled for a 7:00 p.m. start and the game will be available on your ACC Regional Sports Network (YES Network in New York State).

SUBryant.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom