after all the excitement of the first two rounds | Syracusefan.com

after all the excitement of the first two rounds

moqui

generational talent
the Conference Finals are straight chalk

this is going to be great; I don't have a favorite nor a real rooting interest (except that I think it would be awesome if Dwight Howard makes Jeanie Buss eat her words)

the Conference Finals are straight chalk

this is going to be great; I don't have a favorite nor a real rooting interest (except that I think it would be awesome if Dwight Howard makes Jeanie Buss eat her words)

I'm rooting for GSW. Good fans. Fun team. Historically great regular season. Fun to watch.

But besides that, I'm happy with the teams left. I wish the teams were healthier, but so it goes.

Agree that GSW is fun to watch, especially when Thompson and Curry are draining crazy deep shots. Pulling for them.

Houston is painful to watch when the beard is playing. The ball just sticks in his hands. So boring. And Dwight is a soft punk. I only watched 15 minutes or so, but I didn't see him go hard after any loose balls or offensive boards. On the other hand, he got an offensive foul called on him for trying to establish position with Green draped all over his body that was a stupid call. No way the refs call that in Houston. Which is why NBA hoops is ridiculous. The one three from the corner Curry got Bogut should have had an offensive pass interference flag thrown. Moving picks are essentially allowed at the NBA level. It's silly.

Houston is painful to watch when the beard is playing. The ball just sticks in his hands. So boring. And Dwight is a soft punk. I only watched 15 minutes or so, but I didn't see him go hard after any loose balls or offensive boards. On the other hand, he got an offensive foul called on him for trying to establish position with Green draped all over his body that was a stupid call. No way the refs call that in Houston. Which is why NBA hoops is ridiculous. The one three from the corner Curry got Bogut should have had an offensive pass interference flag thrown. Moving picks are essentially allowed at the NBA level. It's silly.

I'm guessing you watched somewhere near the end of the third/beginning of the fourth. Dwight got hurt 5 minutes into the game and was never the same. He couldn't move after he hurt his knee. That's probably why you didn't see him moving well. If he's done for the rest of the series they are toast. Harden nearly had a triple double last night, and hit some ridiculously hard shots with Klay Thompson all over him.

I'm guessing you watched somewhere near the end of the third/beginning of the fourth. Dwight got hurt 5 minutes into the game and was never the same. He couldn't move after he hurt his knee. That's probably why you didn't see him moving well. If he's done for the rest of the series they are toast. Harden nearly had a triple double last night, and hit some ridiculously hard shots with Klay Thompson all over him.

Correct on the timing. I watched most of the third and part of the fourth. Harden is a great individual talent, I just hate that kind of basketball. And is it just me, or does he walk nearly every time he goes into the lane or what?

Correct on the timing. I watched most of the third and part of the fourth. Harden is a great individual talent, I just hate that kind of basketball. And is it just me, or does he walk nearly every time he goes into the lane or what?

Totally agree. He's the closest thing to ISO Kobe in today's game. Phil Jackson tweeted about him traveling last week when he does his Euro Step. Kerr tried to get the officials to call it last night to no avail. He gets more calls from the officials than any other player in the NBA just because he's always trying to initiate contact by flailing his arms.

Last edited:
... Harden is a great individual talent, I just hate that kind of basketball. And is it just me, or does he walk nearly every time he goes into the lane or what?

Who among them doesn't?

Who among them doesn't?

Just seems to be more blatant with him. 3 steps is the minimum. Or so it seems. I'm pretty forgiving with the walks that really offer no advantage - the big guys who get the ball out top and take two steps and then dribble before handing the ball back to a guard - I'm cool with that. But if you're Klay Thompson trying to play tough d on Harden and he gets the advantage of an additional step on the way to the basket for a layup, that's too much to ask.

Next game, watch Harden's right arm as he pushes off every defender. It should be an offensive foul every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom