Class of 2014 - AJ Turner | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 AJ Turner

Looks like he can be a good scorer and finisher, but how is his handle? I saw a few vids on youtube but didn't use his left hand to dribble. Still, might be great as a combo.

Are we the hot spot for tall guards now?
Lol seems like it. I'm waiting for us to recruit a 7footer to run point. imagepng_2.png

Turner is reclassifying to 2015 and will prep at New Hampton next season. SU is still involved in his recruitment and with him now being closer it gives the staff more opportunities to monitor his progress.

Turner is reclassifying to 2015 and will prep at New Hampton next season. SU is still involved in his recruitment and with him now being closer it gives the staff more opportunities to monitor his progress.
Probably a good idea. The kid needs to put on some weight. I would imagine he would be a plan B behind Briscoe?

That's some poor competition. There are 2 or 3 players on the other team that look like the fat kid from teen wolf out there.

Kid has reclassified to 2015 and is going prep route. Very smart move.

E S P N Adidas Invitational Best of Segment

Most Versatile
A.J. Turner (Warren, Mich./New Hampton School)
2015, SG, 6-7, 170

AAU: Dorian's Pride
Offers: Iowa State, Providence, Arizona State, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan and Central Michigan
Turner is a long and skilled wing who can excel on or off the ball. He can handle and pass in addition to hitting the open 3 off the catch or rhythm dribble. Turner can even run the point and make a play when the action stalls, and he is athletic enough to finish above the rim on the break as well. He is a stat sheet stuffer when he is in attack mode, and his overall game is smooth and efficient. Turner will have to continue to add strength and stay aggressive, but in most cases he has an answer for whatever the defense throws at him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom