Al golden and Kirkland | Syracusefan.com

Al golden and Kirkland

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
I apologize for creating a new thread but when the replies get to 50+ then you never get a read on whether you are on base or not so I want people's opinion:

I can see goldens point. Why should he let a kid use him and his program to do his 3 hat BS on signing day.

The recruit obviously has told the on 1 of the 3 he is committed, the others he tells he is undecided. If I was a coach, I'd tell that kid he's out as well. The coaches need to know so they can move on and fill out the class.

These coaches are under a tremendous amount of pressure to win and winning starts with recruiting, they don't have time for this nonsense.

I can see both sides, but enough is enough this recruiting has gotten out of hand. And the Internet and media make it worse

I understand your point but I also realize that for some of these kids football is all they have in the world and it is their moment -their only moment. If the kid told him he was theirs great should be enough. If not, then Golden had to do what he thought was right for the program.

I said this on the other thread - I agree with your points and see the other side too.

The only opinion that really matters is the high school coaches. He's the one mad at Miami. And I hope Coach McDonald can walk through that open door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom