Albany / Cornell video Stream | Syracusefan.com

Albany / Cornell video Stream

considering cornell won 1 draw being down 3-2 after 1 is not bad,
is teat evening playing today?

Cornell up 6-4 @ half despite getting murdered at the X. Cornell playing very physically on defense which is giving Albany trouble.

1 of 12 and winning.. if they won 30-40% they would be in great shape.. they have real issues the X.. it cost them the colgate game already. They seem happy to not even involve Teat in the offense, he is just standing around.

Cornell goalie playing great! 3:32 left Cornell 9-7

Cornell goalie is playing lights out and the defensemen gets in the act making a save on an empty net. Wow

Cornells offense blowing this game late, that shot that lead to no backup was awful

Simply can't win a faceoff, Ierlan just destroying them. Albany got exposed a bit though today.

didnt help that a few calls down the stretch went against them. but that one shot they took was a bad play.. getting a stall call 2 min into the half was strange. a couple push calls hurt them. The timeout call when albany didnt have the ball but go away with a push/slash decided the game.

but going 1 for a million at the X is tough.

they got a failed clear time issue too that was about 15 secs too early.

still if they when an awful 20% at the X they win by 3-4 goals.

thats 2 games that cornell lost just because lax has the stupid faceoff rules that every other sport got away from 50 years ago. fix that and the shot clock and the game is even better.

thats 2 games that cornell lost just because lax has the stupid faceoff rules that every other sport got away from 50 years ago. fix that and the shot clock and the game is even better.

I like the face off, you shouldn’t be rewarded because you can’t stop the other team. The only thing I’d change is moving the wings in closer.

Hockey has a face off by the way.

a great, super great, super super great hockey faceoff guy wins 60%.. also in hockey it almost impossible to run the clock and shoot and play keep away. I dont mind the shoot and keep, but it should be limited to something.. something like 1-2 min after you cross mid field.

also in hockey you can win the faceoffs but still not get the puck, you can count on 1 handhockey goals to winning faceoffs doesnt mean goals or puck control like Lax does..

and its not stopping the other team, its one player controlling the whole game.

a great, super great, super super great hockey faceoff guy wins 60%.. also in hockey it almost impossible to run the clock and shoot and play keep away. I dont mind the shoot and keep, but it should be limited to something.. something like 1-2 min after you cross mid field.

also in hockey you can win the faceoffs but still not get the puck, you can count on 1 handhockey goals to winning faceoffs doesnt mean goals or puck control like Lax does..

and its not stopping the other team, its one player controlling the whole game.

Move the wings in then to create a ground ball scrum. I would never in a million years want to see possession awarded to the other team after a goal.

A lot of coaches would. start with a clear. faceoffs just 4 times and OT..

A lot of coaches would. start with a clear. faceoffs just 4 times and OT..
They did it one year in the late '90's. Pretty much everybody hated it. End of experiment.

Sort of like the B1G at MSG.

Edit: It was in the '70's, of course, not the '90's.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom