Alex Officer update | Syracusefan.com

Alex Officer update

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
per Nolan's chat:

Louisville and Pitt are the biggest challenges for his services.

No surprise

Ville is a legit threat

He wasn't going to go to VT after how they treated his brother.
i thought the overwhelming board opinion was that he was waiting for a VT offer?

i thought the overwhelming board opinion was that he was waiting for a VT offer?
maybe the board thought that was the case, but he was very put off by what his brother (jerome lewis) told him about VT and he doesn't want to listen to what they have to say

I heard Rutgers.

And didn't this kid's brother admit to jumping at the biggest name so that he could impress people?

Not that I'm judging, I mean, that strategy did work out for me.

The board opinion is that officer is waiting for a bigger offer. I don't think anyone thought vt since his brother quit there.

If he wants to play d2 schools in the sun beast conference he can have at it. If he ends up at buttgers though well never hear the end of it

Noooooo. He never had any interest in VT at all. He was hoping he'd end up hearing from Ohio State, but I guess they never did.

His HS is in the Sectional Finals now though. Beat McQuaid in double OT tonight.

Noooooo. He never had any interest in VT at all. He was hoping he'd end up hearing from Ohio State, but I guess they never did.

His HS is in the Sectional Finals now though. Beat McQuaid in double OT tonight.

Congrats to the Lancers, it was an awesome finish. Thought he was out last night?

Congrats to the Lancers, it was an awesome finish. Thought he was out last night?

Was he? No idea. I haven't been able to make it home to see any of their games, but yeah, what an insane finish.

Cuse pulled
Can you provide more info Money?

Was it a change of heart by the SU coaches? Did he wait too long and lose his spot (presumably to John Miller)? We are still recruiting interior linemen so that doesn't make a lot of sense...

I am pretty sure that when they tried to reach out to him and he showed no interest, they read the tea leaves and pulled the offer.

Well we will still see him in the ACC ... hope it works out for him.

Well we will still see him in the ACC ... hope it works out for him.
doubtful

he is not 100% committed to the dedication needed

would not be surprised to see him buried on depth chart or quit football

A shame we couldnt get him if he is as good as advertised. Guess it wasn't meant to be for whatever reasons. On to the next one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom