Allie LaForce... Oh La La... | Syracusefan.com

Allie LaForce... Oh La La...

Cuse'91

All American
She is interviewing head coaches at practice...
AL.jpg
Is there currently a hotter woman in sports reporting than Allie?

Dammit. We just don't need these distractions. We have a game to get ready for.

She is interviewing head coaches at practice... View attachment 3005 Is there currently a hotter woman in sports reporting than Allie?
I'd have a better chance keeping my vision intact by staring at the sun while watching someone welding two pieces of metal together than looking at this girl.

Yeah crazy... Ohio Bobcat baller... And to top it off, listened to her on Lead Off show, she KNOWS sports damn it!

I'd say the only thing EA really has on LaForce is, uh, how to put this...

Erin Andrews would stay afloat better than Allie LaForce.
She's just starting out - give her some more time and paychecks in the business and I'm sure she'll get herself a nice set of Reeboks.

Sorry guys. :)

From my kitchen...

images
you come here three days before our title game with that? Is that a M on her panties? Well, I have a special way of winning her over to the cuse side.

you come here three days before our title game with that? Is that a M on her panties? Well, I have a special way of winning her over to the cuse side.
Title game? Come on, dash!

How embarrassing. I just proved I can't read. The M - it's, uh, my reverse whammy. Because they are all p------s...yeah, that's the ticket. :)

I'd say the only thing EA really has on LaForce is, uh, how to put this...

Erin Andrews would stay afloat better than Allie LaForce.
be a man and just say " BOOBS"

yeah, but its like Chinese food; in (under) 5 minutes shell be a Meeeshigan fan again.

To be honest, I don't hear words when she speaks. Takes everything I can do to keep myself composed. If you get it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom