Am I the first one to call BS? | Syracusefan.com

Am I the first one to call BS?

cusetiger10

Walk On
Are you serious about this allegation? 15 years...goes on until the kid is 27 or something. Come on. If you are going to lie about something come up with something legit. This is a flat out lie. You could tell when he was being interviewed. Couldn't even get things straight. For once can we sue the crap out of someone for false accusations? Maybe we could get rid of all the lying once and for all. This is pathetic & ESPN should be ashamed for even reporting this garbage.

First I was shocked, scared and sad.

The more I find out the more this looks like a huge pile of BS. I sure as hell hope it is or we are done.

You know nothing. It's OK to say you don't believe it but I'm afraid you're going down the PSU kool-aid path.

I think the "until age 27" stuck out for me as well. I certainly can see a situation where the molester has such a tight psychological or economic grip on the victim that molestation can continue past the age of 18, but:

1) child molesters tend to molest *children*. They are attracted to *children*. Not adult men. There is a world of difference between the bodies of 11-year-old boys and 27-year-old men.

2) this next statement is totally going to sound like me blaming the victim, but I think I would need to have it explained to me why, from ages 18-27, he continued to place himself in situations where he could be "molested"?

I feel dirty having typed that. But if I can't say it on a semi-anonymous message board, where can I say it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom