Am i the only one who doesnt hate Uconn? | Syracusefan.com

Am i the only one who doesnt hate Uconn?

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Afterall the abuse they take here , deserved or not, they recruit and get stud guards and players who are crucial in the tourney. . Easier roads or not to the title game they still manage to WIN when they get there. Ill take their NC's every day of the week.

Afterall the abuse they take here , deserved or not, they recruit and get stud guards and players who are crucial in the tourney. . Easier roads or not to the title game they still manage to WIN when they get there. Ill take their NC's every day of the week.

yes. Everybody Hates UConn ..... But .... I ABSOLUTELY HATE Georgetown more & I always will!

Here's me:
Photo0683.jpg

The wall is UConn.
(disclaimer: this wasn't really me, but I might have made this mistake once or twice in a drunken stupor in the London Underground. oopsy daisy! either way, it was all for effect in the hopes that I would obtain many likes. plan A has not disappointed me thus far. ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
You must not have encountered any UConn fans or you'd feel differently.

I have a strong disdain for their internet fan base.

I feel bad when I see how genuinely sad their good fans (like my mother) are over their conference situation.

And I've never had a positive experience with random uconn fans at the Rent or BET. Just belligerent a*******

Hate is a strong word. I'll say I dislike but respect their program for what they've been able to accomplish despite their limitations. Their 2 most recent titles are 2 of the flukiest titles you'll ever see, but they still won them.

Their message board fans don't bother me. We'd be bitter too if SU was effectively shut out of major college athletics.

I've also found it strange that many on this board lament the fact that we have too few rivalries, yet many also never want to play UConn again. It was a great series, and probably a better series than SU-Georgetown was for the final 20 or so years of Big East hoops.

I respect Calhoun, and even their current coach seems like a good guy, but I dislike their players and hate their fans.

Im a Yankees fan and I dont hate the Red Socks. Im a Bears fan and dont hate Green Bay . Its easier to hate on individuals than whole franchises, for me anyways.

I'm generally the opposite, I find it easier to hate entire organizations/fanbases than individuals. There are always exceptions though.

I hated UConn. Don't think about them much anymore. Although, I'd like nothing but bad things to happen to Boatright and his loved ones... Too harsh?

I haven't had any problems with UConn fans (GTown and Nova more). Always respected Calhoun and the talent they were bringing in. Ollie seems good.

I'm not a UConn fan but I sure am a Yankee and would like them to be in the ACC to balance out the north and south a little better.

at the cal game in the garden this year, there was a group of 3-4 uconn fans who attended and sat behind me, solely to heckle syracuse fans. i dont think id ever show up to uconn in msg v a pac 12 team. theyre fans are d-bags.

jgeorge322 said:
at the cal game in the garden this year, there was a group of 3-4 uconn fans who attended and sat behind me, solely to heckle syracuse fans. i dont think id ever show up to uconn in msg v a pac 12 team. theyre fans are d-bags.
There are plenty of Syracuse fans that would do that; the same idiots that spend their days trying to get banned from the Rutgers board.

I have a strong disdain for their internet fan base.

I feel bad when I see how genuinely sad their good fans (like my mother) are over their conference situation.

And I've never had a positive experience with random uconn fans at the Rent or BET. Just belligerent a*******

Mom is a UConn fan? How did you turn out so well?

Did you lose a bet? or hacked?

I've never been so confused.

I cannot comment on the school who's name is not to be spoken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom