Amazing Prizes for Orangeyes Open | Syracusefan.com

Amazing Prizes for Orangeyes Open

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
In an attempt to make sure everyone sees it, I am re-posting a post CNYCentralCuse (Niko Tamurian) made on the football board here. Again, note that if you don't/can't golf but want to still participate, you can attend the dinner held after the golf. Or simply make a gift to support the cause of finding a cure for Crohn's Disease/Colitis. See the pinned Orangeyes Open post I made for more details.

-Tom

Pardon the news-esque attention grabbing heading because obviously, everyone playing in the Orangeyes Open is doing so because they want to honor Dan.

But, we have some extremely, extremely generous folks out there that have given amazing gifts that really prove just how much Dan meant to those he knew.

So, if you're on the fence, maybe thinking about taking the boat out on Labor Day weekend, why don't you reconsider.

Consider that not only are you helping a very worthy cause, you're also giving yourself a chance to win some amazing items..with a current estimated total of less than 40 golfers (hopefully that changes) your odds of winning the prizes below are exponentially greater.

(Please note, MANY more prizes are coming...this is after just 2-3 days of really reaching out to people)

Everyone gets a commemorative Orangeyes Nike Orange golf ball.

Silent Auction Items:

Joyce is amazing, we all love her and she graciously donates two courtside tickets to an SU Hoops game!
(and her facebook has provided amazing pics from Africa!)

Crusty is the man, donating two sideline passes for the SU Maryland football game with a parking pass. You'll be close enough to mock Randy Edsall's famous dance...although I highly suggest you don't do it...until the 4th quarter :)
Also, how about a VIP pass to the PGA Memorial Tournament in Columbus?

Back to football, talk about your chance at a bargain, 2 tickets to NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles! at the 40 yard line!

The Syracuse Crunch is a class-act organization, and has donated a jersey that could fetch a big price, it's a game worn authentic Tanner Richard jersey!
Of course, their organization was moved simply hearing about Orangeyes, so they made sure the jersey was their alternate "Orange" jersey. Trust me it's sharp and if your name is Richard coughDCCUSEcough then your first name is on the back :)

(Consider a Crunch game or two this winter, fantastic people top to bottom)

Jack Conger from the CNY Golf Academy in East Syracuse (by Rico's) is donating a golf lesson worth $110

Play golf with the CNY Central Team-
How about free golf with your favorite news team? Win this item and play a round of 18 with myself, Matt Mulcahy and Tom Eschen at Radisson Greens (cart included)

Behind the scenes tour of CNY Central Studios-
Ever wonder how much Wayne Mahar benches before he goes on the air? Or better yet, have kids that wanna see a live TV broadcast?
Win this item to get a behind the scenes tour of our studios. I'll even bring Jack the Sports Dog if it sweetens the deal :)

More to come...some big ones brewing here that we just can't publicize yet.

On course prizes for events like closest to the pin, long drive, etc. include (but aren't limited to):

Brand new Nike Covert Hybrid (3)

A putter or wedge made by Tom Mann of Mann's golf in Syracuse (the guy is a wizard, makes fantastic equipment)

Another hybrid/driver to be determined but will be a name brand of high value

Raffle Prizes:

Golf Passes for the prestigious Pompey Club

4 golf passes for Olde Oak Golf Club

$100 cash prize and golf bag from Optimum Consulting Associates

NBC Sports Polo Shirt

Brooklyn Pickle T-Shirts and gift cards

As I write this another golf course called me back, so yes more items coming here too.

Long story short, there's some amazing people out there willing to give some very valuable items. Won't you give a few hours of your time to honor Dan? Not a bad way to spend your Saturday playing golf at Foxfire, enjoying some good food and winning some nice loot In process.

TomCat, Orange Onions and myself will keep working the donation trail we hope that you all play..

Tomcat posted his payment info above (SUTomcat@hotmail.com for PayPal payment)

$80 for golf/food/ and these prizes is a STEAL.

Have a good day everyone...and WAR DAMN ORANGEYES!

I just secured a $25 gift certificate and t-shirt from the world famous home of the Frittata Mother's Cupboard Diner. Also picked up an Syracuse vs Duke panoramic picture and a Floyd Little autographed Syracuse program from an anonymous donor.

Last edited:
I just secured a $25 gift certificate and t-shirt from the world famous home of the Frittata Mother's Cupboard Diner. Also picked up an Syracuse vs Duke panoramic picture and a Floyd Little autographed Syracuse bowl program from an anonymous donor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom