Amba Etta-Tawo already has 706 yards in 4 games... | Syracusefan.com

Amba Etta-Tawo already has 706 yards in 4 games...

RF2044

Living Legend
...Think about that for a second. He is probably going to approach 2000 yards receiving this year, even if he doesn't keep up this torrid pace--especially if he has another big game or two like he has against Colgate / uconn in the 8 remaining games.

Unbelievable.

Actually, he's at 706. He's on pace for 120 receptions for 2,118 yards and 15 TDs.

...Think about that for a second. He is probably going to approach 2000 yards receiving this year, even if he doesn't keep up this torrid pace--he has 8 games to go.

Unbelievable.

You need to check your math. 2x 200+ and 2x 100+ = a whole lot more than 600-something.

Hey y'all, MD fan here (and current Newhouse grad student!). Congrats on the win today.

I'm super happy for AET but it's crazy to see him do this! I think a big part of the reason he left MD was because of our depth at the WR position, but he had lots of problems holding onto the ball too. Really glad to see him succeeding at his new home, but just confirming what I read in a thread earlier (just lurking) that someone had heard he had drop problems at MD.

Good luck the rest of the year!

Hey y'all, MD fan here (and current Newhouse grad student!). Congrats on the win today.

I'm super happy for AET but it's crazy to see him do this! I think a big part of the reason he left MD was because of our depth at the WR position, but he had lots of problems holding onto the ball too. Really glad to see him succeeding at his new home, but just confirming what I read in a thread earlier (just lurking) that someone had heard he had drop problems at MD.

Honestly, I'm confused watching this happen and am wondering what kind of mutants you have at WR if ET was an afterthought on your roster.

Honestly, I'm confused watching this happen and am wondering what kind of mutants you have at WR if ET was an afterthought on your roster.

It was less about him being an afterthought and more about him dropping passes at vital times when we had other productive guys at the position. Whatever he did in the offseason, it certainly worked.

ConnectiCuse said:
Actually, he's at 706. He's on pace for 120 receptions for 2,118 yards and 15 TDs.
Those are Heisman numbers.

You a Wu-Tang fan?
image.jpeg

He's been unbelievable. I wish Ishmael would step up now.
They've got to throw to him fire him to step up. How many targets did he get today? 3? Watch closely, Ish is taking the top off on his go and post routes and is often wide open. Dungey doesn't even seem to look at him. He's also been the most consistent blocker on the outside, imo. Needs more targets.

They've got to throw to him fire him to step up. How many targets did he get today? 3? Watch closely, Ish is taking the top off on his go and post routes and is often wide open. Dungey doesn't even seem to look at him. He's also been the most consistent blocker on the outside, imo. Needs more targets.

When ED starts looking to his right this offense will get rolling. ET lines up to the left almost every play and ish to the right. ED cant forget his roots and find ish. ET is amazing and i love him but the fact we only threaten one side of the field is what almost delt us a loss today. Look at ish, ED.

It would be hard to put up those numbers playing Ncaa football on Xbox.
Nah. I had a guy with 195 receptions for 5266 yards and 105 tds one year. You just gotta have the right year game (2009) and keep it on a fairly low difficulty level (varsity, one up from the easiest);).

Other stupidly outrageous single season stats:
8324 passing yards and 139 tds
8868 rushing yards and 132 tds
18 ints
66 sacks

I know. I'm an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics