Amba Etta-Tawo already has 706 yards in 4 games... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Amba Etta-Tawo already has 706 yards in 4 games...

Nah. I had a guy with 195 receptions for 5266 yards and 105 tds one year. You just gotta have the right year game (2009) and keep it on a fairly low difficulty level (varsity, one up from the easiest);).

Other stupidly outrageous single season stats:
8324 passing yards and 139 tds
8868 rushing yards and 132 tds
18 ints
66 sacks

I know. I'm an idiot.

Miss that franchise.

They've got to throw to him fire him to step up. How many targets did he get today? 3? Watch closely, Ish is taking the top off on his go and post routes and is often wide open. Dungey doesn't even seem to look at him. He's also been the most consistent blocker on the outside, imo. Needs more targets.
Yeah. I wish he had caught that one in the endzone. It seems like Dungey is locking in on ET too much and sometimes forcing it there. I would have to think coaches are pointing that out in meetings.

Nah. I had a guy with 195 receptions for 5266 yards and 105 tds one year. You just gotta have the right year game (2009) and keep it on a fairly low difficulty level (varsity, one up from the easiest);).

Other stupidly outrageous single season stats:
8324 passing yards and 139 tds
8868 rushing yards and 132 tds
18 ints
66 sacks

I know. I'm an idiot.

I am playing ncaa 13, and you can play as a heisman trophy winner, I have Barry Sanders playing behind the Wisconsin offensive line, with 2500 yards and 20 tds after 9 games.

With Etta-Tawo's stats and Dungey just a soph , I think Dino could pull a 5 star wideout in 2017 .

There could not possibly be a better recruiting billboard than this guy, especially if he gets drafted. Good lord. He was a nobody, from nowhere and this offense has him on the top of a lot of offensive production national stat lists.

I am playing ncaa 13, and you can play as a heisman trophy winner, I have Barry Sanders playing behind the Wisconsin offensive line, with 2500 yards and 20 tds after 9 games.
That's cool. I wonder how hard it is to find them used now that they don't make them anymore.

Last edited:
It was less about him being an afterthought and more about him dropping passes at vital times when we had other productive guys at the position. Whatever he did in the offseason, it certainly worked.
This guy says hi!
images

That's cool. I wonder how hard it is to find them used now that they don't make me anymore.

The funny thing is Herbstreit keeps saying, I think this kid has a shot to play on Sundays lol.

My favorite line on mine is when Corso says, "This kid is so fast he can turn the lights out and get into bed before the room gets dark."

Mine is when your up 35-3 and run it on third down, he says I am kind of surprised they didn't throw the ball there.

Mine is when your up 35-3 and run it on third down, he says I am kind of surprised they didn't throw the ball there.
They probably need to add, "That was a meathead play call."

Edit: In Millhouse's voice, which could be anything, since I have no idea what he sounds like.

With Etta-Tawo's stats and Dungey just a soph , I think Dino could pull a 5 star wideout in 2017 .

Maybe not for 2017, but there is ZERO DOUBT in my mind that skilled offensive talent will begin to take notice of our offensive production now that there is tangible evidence, and that the coaching staff will be able to "sell" that to recruits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a steady stream of 4 star WRs / QBs lining up to play here beginning with the class of 2018. And yes, I know that we have Devito lined up for 2017, but he "grew" into that after we'd already recruited and landed him.

Hey y'all, MD fan here (and current Newhouse grad student!). Congrats on the win today.

I'm super happy for AET but it's crazy to see him do this! I think a big part of the reason he left MD was because of our depth at the WR position, but he had lots of problems holding onto the ball too. Really glad to see him succeeding at his new home, but just confirming what I read in a thread earlier (just lurking) that someone had heard he had drop problems at MD.

Good luck the rest of the year!
Fast practices + few plays+ a million reps where everyone is catching a ball

Guess who the new NCAA leader is in receiving yards, ET 706 with Hanson from California at 656. I do agree that we need to get Ish the ball more though. Congrats ET

Guess who the new NCAA leader is in receiving yards, ET 706 with Hanson from California at 656. I do agree that we need to get Ish the ball more though. Congrats ET
If the offense stops disappearing for 2 quarter stretches, we could easily have multiple WR leaders.

Etta-Towa tearing up CFB is huge though. We may or may not make a bowl but to take a WR who did next to nothing at Maryland and turn him into one of the top WRs in CFB says a lot about Babers system and development.

There could not possibly be a better recruiting billboard than this guy, especially if he gets drafted. Good lord. He was a nobody, from nowhere and this offense has him on the top of a lot of offensive production national stat lists.
I agree but I would put it like this:

He was a hidden talent who was stuck in obscurity until he was smart enough to join a team/system that could highlight his true potential.

Maybe not for 2017, but there is ZERO DOUBT in my mind that skilled offensive talent will begin to take notice of our offensive production now that there is tangible evidence, and that the coaching staff will be able to "sell" that to recruits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a steady stream of 4 star WRs / QBs lining up to play here beginning with the class of 2018. And yes, I know that we have Devito lined up for 2017, but he "grew" into that after we'd already recruited and landed him.
I think Devito was always a four star prospect - the "experts" just missed him. Babers has a good eye for quarterbacks. We are already getting better WRs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom