Class of 2015 - Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI

I know people have been talking about Clarke and Pickard more and there hasn't been too much said about this kid but if he can put it all together he will be a monster... He always has been big but you can tell he has put extra time in the weight room

I know people have been talking about Clarke and Pickard more and there hasn't been too much said about this kid but if he can put it all together he will be a monster... He always has been big but you can tell he has put extra time in the weight room

That's good to hear, because we are going to need at least one [if not two] of the frosh DEs to contribute this year, in my opinion. I am very excited for Thompson leading this unit. And I have high hopes for Simmons / Arcinega. But the latter two are both unproven commodities, and will need to step up. In order to field an adequate rotation, I think we need 1 or 2 of the frosh to be ready to contribute and provide some pass rush / ability to get upfield and make plays behind the line of scrimmage.

Both he and Sheppard looked physically ready to play right now.

I was standing about 15 feet behind the DT's when they were warming up, and was extremely impressed by the mass on all of the guys. This group of Freshman don't look like Freshman. They can all move too. Kenny Carter, and Pickard both also go into that group.

Carter and Pickard are roomies too. Malcolm better stay away from their room.