Class of 2015 - Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI

I really hope we don't lose this kid to Pitt if there are coaching changes. He could end up being our best player in this class.

KJ will be going to eastern miss this upcoming season, maybe he will be at cuse next year?

KJ will be going to eastern miss this upcoming season, maybe he will be at cuse next year?

I'd guess he's at juco because of his grades. Two years he needs to graduate

B9AUeQsIQAMtSl7.jpg:large

I think Ealey is the most under rated kid in the class.
Won't find any disagreement here but a case could also be made for Duerig and Adams. I know OL aren't glamorous but these guys could be special.

I think Ealey is the most under rated kid in the class.
The DL group of Ealey, Pickard, Cross, and Clark makes me smile. That's a group that should be able to pressure the QB.

Won't find any disagreement here but a case could also be made for Duerig and Adams. I know OL aren't glamorous but these guys could be special.

Behind Pickard, Ealey has the best set of offers. I don't think people realize how highly recruited he was (that's more what I mean.)

I think in the future we'll look back and be astounded that he only had a 4 page thread as a committed senior in high school. Very glad to have you in Orange Amir!

Ya imo Ealey is one of our top recruiters. This was probably one of our most surprising, out of the blue, commits as well. I actually think 4 of our top 6 commits are on the DL.

That means Kayton Samuels has a new number and when are they going to update the roster?

Last edited: