And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors

I was casually checking this thread so you may have backtracked on it but still can't get over how you were arguing that clevelands role players (or team besides Lebron) was better than golden state's role players (or team without curry). I think you're usually pretty accurate on your NBA stuff but I was incredulous about that argument.

It's too bad we couldn't see this series with kyrie and love.
Never, ever said they were better. Always said Cleveland's role players were underrated, which they are and Golden States are overrated, which they are.

Lol, I know.

I was being sarcastic because whoever is wearing #11 in this series is not Klay Thompson.

It's become a bit of a pattern with him. Very good player, but he's not built for the big stage games against the best teams.

Longislandcuse can speak for himself--but that's not the position he was advocating, at all.

If he can speak for himself why are you replying to my post minutes after I post it to play bodyguard? I mean I'm not going to go back and pull posts but I was pretty sure there were things along those lines.

Either way, just a comment with dialogue on the board so relax. Long Island is more than capable of speaking for himself.

If he can speak for himself why are you replying to my post minutes after I post it to play bodyguard? I mean I'm not going to go back and pull posts but I was pretty sure there were things along those lines.

Either way, just a comment with dialogue on the board so relax. Long Island is more than capable of speaking for himself.

This is a message board, so I'll reply to whatever posts I choose to.

And I decided to respond because you so flagrantly misrepresented his position. So there's that.

Curry needs to take over. Clearly his teammates, going 4 on 3, can't handle this right now.

Never, ever said they were better. Always said Cleveland's role players were underrated, which they are and Golden States are overrated, which they are.

That's on me then, must've misundterstood. Thought I remember you posting something saying that you could argue or you would rather have lebrons guys around him than currys guys around him. I think cavs role players are rated appropriately though. I love jr but he's just too inconsistent to be a guy you need to rely heavily on to win the finals. Dellavadova played two games out of his mind and other than that has played like dellavadova. Mozgov I wish they got more creative to exploit the impact he could have. Shump I think that shoulder is limiting him offensively but he is what he is too. Thompson I love his hustle on the glass but too often he doesn't do anything with it when he gets it.

Let's see if Lebron has one last surge left.

This is a message board, so I'll reply to whatever posts I choose to.

And I decided to respond because you so flagrantly misrepresented his position. So there's that.

That's awesome, keep fighting the good fight. We all feel safer knowing you're courageously replying to whichever post you choose to protect those who are being flagrantly misrepresented.

That's awesome, keep fighting the good fight. We all feel safer knowing you're courageously replying to whichever post you choose to protect those who are being flagrantly misrepresented.

You are odd.

Who's fighting? I was correcting your inaccurate accusation, but whatever.

Keep flexing those internet muscles.

Back to the game.

12 point lead, six minutes left.

Will it be enough?

Lol ed hochuli would have a field day throwing holding flags on the cavs out there.. good god..

Lol, this Cleveland defense is so stupid. Ever since GS went small they've done this. Golden State figured it out a longggggg time ago and never an adjustment was made.

So, objectively speaking--who is MVP if GS hangs on?

Lebron?
Curry?
Iguodala?

You are odd.

Who's fighting? I was correcting your inaccurate accusation, but whatever.

Keep flexing those internet muscles.

Back to the game.

This is my last reply to you. I don't understand why you keep replying to me because I've tried to be subtle about not wanting to continue dialogue with you. You get too emotional. Anyways, I'm confused as to why you say im flexing my internet muscles when you're humorously puffing your chest out saying you'll reply to whichever post you want to and feeling obligated to run and protect Posters you feel are being misrepresented.

So, objectively speaking--who is MVP if GS hangs on?

Lebron?
Curry?
Iguodala?

Curry, no question. His presence makes the game so much easier for his teammates.

Iguadala has come through big time on both ends, but those wide open jumpers he's getting are a direct result of Curry.

This is my last reply to you. I don't understand why you keep replying to me because I've tried to be subtle about not wanting to continue dialogue with you. You get too emotional. Anyways, I'm confused as to why you say im flexing my internet muscles when you're humorously puffing your chest out saying you'll reply to whichever post you want to and feeling obligated to run and protect Posters you feel are being misrepresented.

If you want to have a private conversation, then you should have PM'd longislandcuse instead of--you know--posting on an internet bulletin board. Since you posted on an active thread, quit whining about having posters respond, especially given the inaccuracies of your claim.

And who's being emotional, given how defensive you've been about having your inaccurate post being gently corrected?

Unsubscribe from this nonsense.

GSW going all syracuse down the stretch

This is closer than I'd like to see, given that Smith just canned a pair of threes.

Edit: just like that, he hits another three.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom